Final Mix + English patch info (Not Majik)

#1WoeChosenChildPosted 5/13/2011 2:51:03 PM
So out of curiosity I wandered around the net, see if someone had taken up this task. And someone did!

http://xeeynamo.blogspot.com/

Yes, it still freezes like Majik's version, but if you read his lastest post he seems to have figured it all out. So hopefully next update, he brings up a patch that doesn't freeze.

He's going for a complete patch, btw.

Just sharing the love :).
---
Off topic posts by: King, Beard, Dull, Dark, KMA, Light, MM, and KMA knows how many more = Topic derailment
#2GlavewurmPosted 5/13/2011 3:15:37 PM
Majik said the same thing about getting around the freeze. Well, hopefully this one works. The patch is mostly unneeded, but I wouldn't mind one for synthesis.
---
#3WoeChosenChild(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2011 3:19:18 PM
I realize that he said that, but I don't recall him geting figure out why it kept freezing, or did he? His site kinda died, so I stopped following.

At least this one fellow narrowed it down, so that shouldn't be a problem anymore.
---
Off topic posts by: King, Beard, Dull, Dark, KMA, Light, MM, and KMA knows how many more = Topic derailment
#4GlavewurmPosted 5/13/2011 3:48:31 PM
The last time I checked on it, he said on his forum that he had a build that didn't have the freezing issue, but wouldn't release it until he got a bit more work done on it. I didn't follow too closely, eventually the site went under. I'm not sure how much time was in-between.
---
#5WoeChosenChild(Topic Creator)Posted 5/13/2011 3:53:50 PM
Oh I see, I stand corrected then.

I just hope real life doesn't hit this one guy hard like with Majik. Sure FM+ doesn't NEED the translation, but that synthesis...
---
#6CorreyPosted 5/15/2011 10:27:26 AM
This guy knows what hes doing, lets keep faith.
---
PSN - Shinn-kun
#7Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/17/2011 10:02:32 AM
Yeah, an English patch would be sweet for sure...yeah, we've all seen the plot before but I like to see it all again. I hope he figures it out.
---
"I'm counting on you, ultimate sword" - Jaster Rogue
#8ThamauturgePosted 5/23/2011 4:10:58 PM
I'd much rather have a KHFM English Patch. KHII FM is easy to get along with because of all of the pictures. KHFM on the other hand can be a bit of a chore sometimes.
---
Official Vayne Solidor of the Dissidia 012 Duodecim Board
Currently Playing: Tactics Ogre (PSP), Kingdom Hearts FM, Dissidia 012
#9leblakejohnsonPosted 5/24/2011 7:54:27 AM
you people seem to know what you're doing. i've been playing the imported version and would love to play this new patch when it comes out. could anyone direct me to where i can learn to mount these patches and how to burn that image to a disk to be played with a ps2?
#10GlavewurmPosted 5/24/2011 12:26:37 PM
You'll most likely just rip the ISO off of your FM2 disc (plenty of programs work, but DVD Decrypter is a good freeware one), then apply the patch on your computer, burn the new ISO to a blank disc, and boot that with Swap Magic.

Unless he pulls an IZJS, then you might need an ISO of the NA version as well. But from what I remember they only did that with IZJS because it made it so the guy didn't have to type up everything manually. And it might not even be possible to do it that way with KH2. Would save the translator a lot of time if so, though.
---