so, is this easy?

#1wackyteenPosted 5/25/2009 12:15:54 AM
like, i played GH3, borrowing it from a friend, and i beat everything on expert, except for Nothing For Me Here, TTFAF, and Take This Life.

so, if i just strummed HOs/POs in this game i could easily beat this? cause i've heard some pretty NASTY things about HOs/POs in this game.
---
Mother North, united we stand, together we walk
Phantom North I'll be there. When you hunt them down.
#2DollarBill04Posted 5/25/2009 4:09:11 AM
Its a tad harder. If you beat 3 on expert, youll be able to do this. I cant though.
---
With Oden On Our Side
#3mike_ko10Posted 5/25/2009 7:00:52 PM
I beat this game before the third one. If you can get through Raining Blood, you should be able to pass any main setlist song on the game. The only song I failed was Hangar 18.

About the Ho/Po's, if you've played Rock Band before, that's a good indicator of the timing window for this game.
---
Baltimore Ravens
RB2 DLC: http://dlcquickplay.com/songs/captainmal10
#4astronomicPosted 5/26/2009 3:16:41 AM
HOPOs in this game are great, I think. GH3 allows for any timing with them (well, as long as it's before the note passes), whereas in GH2 you have to hit it at the same time. If you began with this system it's fine, but going back to it is probably really hard. Jordan should give you trouble (as in you probably can't beat it, at least not without some practice first). I love this game as probably my favorite GH, but I started with the first one, I dunno how it will feel after experiencing the other games first.
#5Cam2636Posted 5/26/2009 6:59:29 AM
If you begin with number 3, then this game will be more challenging, but that's a good thing when you think about it, you wouldn't want to simply beat a game with no challenge.
---
Master of the greatest reverse falcon punch ever!
#6photonalienPosted 5/31/2009 12:43:50 PM
If you can beat GH3, or at least all of it except RB, you will play this game well and maybe have issues with 1 or 2 songs on the career mode. But you will have major issues, and most likely not able to pass, one certain song that we all know and love called Jordan by Buckethead.
---
Yup that's how I do. MARLINS 4 LIFE!!!! Metallica is my savior!!!
XBL Tag: Shooter 13 30
#7wackyteen(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2009 3:31:20 PM
i've 4* or 5* all but 6 songs in career mode on GH3.

I think i 4* 'One' but that was in a pro-face off. i think the score would've equalized into a 4*
---
Mother North, united we stand, together we walk.
Phantom North I'll be there. When you hunt them down.
#8snake_5036Posted 6/5/2009 10:34:04 AM

I beat this game before the third one. If you can get through Raining Blood, you should be able to pass any main setlist song on the game. The only song I failed was Hangar 18.

About the Ho/Po's, if you've played Rock Band before, that's a good indicator of the timing window for this game.

RB is much stricter in HOPO's than GH2 is from my experiences. For a better idea, think the timing of a normal strummed note in the game for that.
---
Useless Sig.
Same Time Posts:21....500th posts: 2
#9AntFatTacoPosted 6/17/2009 12:57:29 PM
I find this game harder than GH3, i still cant beat all GH3 on expert, but i find this game more diffivult, i still cant pass Less Talk More Rokk on Expert XD, im too used to GH3 HO/POs...
#10TheThirdDayPosted 6/20/2009 8:28:09 AM
The general consensus is that the charts are much easier, but the engine is much harder. Personally, I'm much better at GH2 than 3 because while my fingers are too slow for the crazyness of GH3 solos, they are accurate enough for the strictness of GH2 solos.
---
"Hope this isn't Chris' blood..."
I should have more GH2 FC's than I do... >__>