huge plot hole. *spoilers*

#1mjnoir1Posted 11/18/2012 2:11:42 AM
Can someone please explain how feena fused the artifact and the fake black pearl when she was in that barrier which was supposed to stop her from using magic?
#2KorzicPosted 11/18/2012 9:18:43 AM
She should've explained it herself. She's still able to do small things like that, but it still takes a toll on her because of the barrier. So, it's not impossible for her to use magic in there, just really, really difficult.
#3zinformantPosted 11/18/2012 3:41:13 PM
Yeah. Compared to what she can do, that's an insignificant action.
---
Go to Gamestop, buy a Steam card, and use it to purchase Ys Origin. You won't be disappointed.
For more info: http://www.worldofys.com/yso/
#4mjnoir1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 11:26:08 AM(edited)
Korzic posted...
She should've explained it herself. She's still able to do small things like that, but it still takes a toll on her because of the barrier. So, it's not impossible for her to use magic in there, just really, really difficult.

Hmm not in my game. All i got was her tellin me to go get it, then when i got it she was like stand back while i do it. Thats why i was like.. What? Now i did assume she could use a small amount of her power..but there was nothing in the game saying so... At least for me. Only thing about that was in rados annex when you are told that the barrier seals her powers.
#5KorzicPosted 11/19/2012 12:20:28 PM(edited)
Hmm, I might be confusing it with one of the other routes then, as something similar happens during those playthroughs (well, one of them at least, not so certain of the other). Anyway, I'm pretty sure they made a note of it at some point, but it's been a while since I last played the stories, so I don't remember when exactly it was brought up.
#6helldewPosted 11/21/2012 10:06:25 AM
Hmm, I might be confusing it with one of the other routes then, as something similar happens during those playthroughs (well, one of them at least, not so certain of the other). Anyway, I'm pretty sure they made a note of it at some point, but it's been a while since I last played the stories, so I don't remember when exactly it was brought up.

you are correct she specfically mentions this on one of the routes. TC are you on Yunicas route? IIRC they explain this on Hugos or it might be reversed.
---
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.
#7KorzicPosted 11/21/2012 12:31:20 PM
Actually, I just did another playthrough with Hugo, paying attention to most of the story this time, and it didn't seem to be in his route either. So, I guess it's in the third character's route (that, or it's part of some optional/missable dialogue).
#8mjnoir1(Topic Creator)Posted 11/27/2012 4:30:24 PM
Almost done with toal and she barely mentions it when she pushes the harmonica through the barrier she says that it took all the power she had to just do that.