Planet Allegiance help

#1DarthTim1138Posted 2/6/2008 6:52:54 PM
I was wondering what to do about keeping occupied planet allegiance high as the Vasari. I build all the structures I can on them and such, not sure why it keeps dropping. Do I need to do more Oppression research? Any suggestions? Thanks.
#2MarquisPosted 2/6/2008 7:04:13 PM
The distance from your Capitol Planet affects allegiance as does your culture and any friendly (of a different race) and enemy culture. A good idea would be to research and build a broadcast center at your Capitol and a few of your outlying planets to boost allegiance. There are also research techs (for the TEC as I haven't spent much time with the other races) that will increase the strength and spread of your culture.
---
Turning the car into oncoming traffic is counter-productive.
#3felippevelosoPosted 2/6/2008 7:57:13 PM
Also by making trade routes between you capitol and the colonies will ease allegiance has the tutorial might said, thus giving a extra credit
#4garion333Posted 2/6/2008 8:01:32 PM
What Marquis said. Each faction has their own type of broadcast centers, though I don't build them in my capital. I start on the fringes because that's where your influence is the weakest and the enemy's the strongest.
#5DarthTim1138(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2008 8:44:45 PM
Awesome, thanks for the quick response yall. I did that broadcasting on each planet that I had slots available, 15-20 min later, allegiance was from 15% on one planet to about 50% and still rising. Thanks!
#6MarquisPosted 2/6/2008 9:25:03 PM
There's nothing like the feeling you're broadcasting "American Idol" to some degenerate, warlike race. :)
---
#7MarquisPosted 2/6/2008 9:28:36 PM
I think the only advantage to building them in your capitol is that your strongest worlds will gain a little allegiance which, if I remember correctly, will boost your planetary taxes a bit as well.
---
#8pi77aPosted 2/6/2008 11:33:11 PM

Marquis posted...
There's nothing like the feeling you're broadcasting "American Idol" to some degenerate, warlike race. :)
---

Hehehe...I picture hypnotizing