Any way to delete files?

#1AF27Posted 3/15/2009 3:17:36 AM
I'm selling the game so I need to know if I can delete files.
---
"Y'know, there's three ways not to be stupid. 1. Stay in school. 2. Stay in school. 3. Don't forget 1 and 2."
- Sonic the Hedgehog
#2Psionic_WookiePosted 3/15/2009 4:16:53 AM
i do not believe so, no. but, i could be wrong.

but...why are you selling it? if nothing else, just keep it for the awesome music.
---
Observation: I am awesome.
Not changing my sig until Professor Layton 2 is confirmed/rejected. (1/18/2009)
#3AF27(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2009 7:20:03 AM
I'm selling it because it wasn't really the type of game for me. But yeah, the music's great ;)
---
"Y'know, there's three ways not to be stupid. 1. Stay in school. 2. Stay in school. 3. Don't forget 1 and 2."
- Sonic the Hedgehog
#4Psionic_WookiePosted 3/15/2009 9:56:51 AM
there is a way to delete files, by saving over them. thats the only way i think there is.

*Optional Paragraph starts*
but, where are selling it? if ever sell games, its to a thrift store of something. i never sell to GameStop, and for obvious reasons. my brother went to there with 5 old(2004)PS2 games, and got 80 cents. not even enough for a Mountain Dew! it was outragous. but, thats just my hatred for GS.
*Optional Paragraph ends*
---
Observation: I am awesome.
Not changing my sig until Professor Layton 2 is confirmed/rejected. (1/18/2009)
#5TheGuidingLightPosted 3/15/2009 3:22:17 PM
To recap from the recent thread "is there a way to delete my save file? (sorry if this has been asked before)" and several other threads asking this ...

As Psionic_Wookie said, you can just start a 'new game' and save over the existing save slot(s)

For players who purchase a second hand game that has, say, all three save slots fill and you only want one slot to show, it is possible to delete a save slot by corrupting the save (this could be considered risky however and just overwriting the slot is better)

---
Professor Layton and the Curious Village DS Illustrated Walkthrough
http://professorlaytonwalkthrough.blogspot.com
#6KudorigamiPosted 3/17/2009 1:22:20 PM
Isn't there a way to corrupt your save? Like putting off your DS when saving?
---
-My name is an abbrevation of Kudo(Shinichi Kudo) and Origami(Name I use on other forums). Stupid name huh >_> Yakuza franchise is under appreciated!!!