just got the game i hate puzzles but still liking this game but

#1completeboyPosted 6/29/2012 9:19:00 PM
i fail at maths, is math skill required to solve puzzles? using faqs to get through most puzzles cause they are hard.
---
i am in love albeit its one-sided as of yet.
#2TheGuidingLightPosted 7/1/2012 7:22:53 PM
Layton offers up a wide range of puzzles and some of these do require some mathematical ability

For the most part, however, if a puzzle looks like it will need some seriously complicated mathematical calculations, then there's probably a much simpler way of solving it

Looking at the first couple of hints should give you a good indication of how to approach the puzzle

---
Professor Layton and the Curious Village Illustrated Walkthrough
http://professorlaytonwalkthrough.blogspot.com/
#3completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/2/2012 1:12:28 AM
TheGuidingLight posted...
Layton offers up a wide range of puzzles and some of these do require some mathematical ability

For the most part, however, if a puzzle looks like it will need some seriously complicated mathematical calculations, then there's probably a much simpler way of solving it

Looking at the first couple of hints should give you a good indication of how to approach the puzzle

thanks light, i hate maths too, i will just use the faq then, these puzzles are hard.
---
#4completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/3/2012 12:59:16 AM
is there bug or something? i cannot get to complete sister brother age puzzle, the submit won't work, i tried 6 and even 66 but no answer is submittable.
---
#5TheGuidingLightPosted 7/3/2012 4:33:14 PM
Enter the sister's age then tap on the brother's square (so it's highlighted) and enter his age

---
Hershel Layton's Crypt
http://hershellaytonscrypt.blogspot.com/
#6completeboy(Topic Creator)Posted 7/6/2012 9:54:36 PM
TheGuidingLight posted...
Enter the sister's age then tap on the brother's square (so it's highlighted) and enter his age

thanks pal, i hope the game is long now in night time.
---