Sim Murder...

#1LucavixPosted 5/30/2009 5:03:31 AM
So, since you can be a klepto, and allegedly be a Pyro, can you also be a Sim Murderer? I'd like to have a nice collection of shallow graves in one of my Sim's back yards... Hehehe.

Also, can you really commit Sim Arson, or was the commercial just intentionally misleading with what it showed as it said Pyro?
---
Peter Molyneux - Because if you lie like a lawyer no one can call you on it.
#2DoYouReadThisPosted 5/30/2009 5:06:01 AM
I'm fairly sure you cannot commit arson, would like to see a link to that commercial where it's shown.

As for murdering sims, there's always ways. Starvation, electrocution*, Drowning, Fire, Old age.

Can only electrocute your own sims by having them repair electrical objects. Even though this doesn't seem to kill them often, in fact it's rarely.
#3ninj777Posted 5/30/2009 5:14:43 AM
Well, I may sound kind of cruel, but if you really want a collection of urns in your house, here's a tip:

1) Select the sim you want to "murder".

2) Increase his/her relationship with you until he/she can move into your house.

3)Then create a small pool, make the sim swim and remove the ladder (this is the fastest way to kill the sims, but the ghost are always gonna be blue).

And there you go! Happy hunting!

Btw, you may want to turn off the aging, since now it takes a lot longer to increase relationships.
#4brand_namePosted 5/30/2009 9:01:54 AM
3)Then create a small pool, make the sim swim and remove the ladder (this is the fastest way to kill the sims, but the ghost are always gonna be blue).

They can get out on their own now.
#5DoYouReadThisPosted 5/30/2009 9:03:24 AM
You can put a wall around the pool though. Not a fence, a wall.
#6Cute-BabyPosted 5/30/2009 9:56:37 AM
In TS2, I killed one of my adopted children in the pool because her cheeks were too big. She flooded my giant house and left a mess that took forever to clean.

Bad ghost!
#7gamefaqsuser_57Posted 5/30/2009 9:59:18 AM
I always use the picket fence, good ol' picket fence on the front lawn, no sim has ever survived >:)
---
"It's not hacking, it's just a different strategy"
Me defending an admin with noclip and buddha
#8FlailsnailPosted 5/30/2009 10:16:01 AM
Well, I may sound kind of cruel, but if you really want a collection of urns in your house, here's a tip:

1) Select the sim you want to "murder".

2) Increase his/her relationship with you until he/she can move into your house.

And there you go! Happy hunting!

Btw, you may want to turn off the aging, since now it takes a lot longer to increase relationships.

Can't drown sims in this fashion anymore. They can climb out of the pool without a ladder.
#9Trapmaster01Posted 5/30/2009 10:45:14 AM
Can't Sims with Evil Traits choke sims?
---
U GET PAWNED SO MUCH, YO ASS SHOULD OWN A PAWNSHOP-Supa_3rd
#10LeoBrZ81Posted 5/30/2009 11:01:20 AM
^ I've been trying to find out for days now! Some people say yes, some people say no, and I don't have the game to find out for myself. I'm still conducting an investigation, however <_<