How many Sims can you have?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. How many Sims can you have?
7 years ago#1
I heard a rumor you could only have 4. Is that true?

Also is this game fun?
7 years ago#2
No I dont think thats true, On the sims 3 website people created families of 8, like the sims 2.
Bacon is Bacon, Eggs is Eggs, Dnt let him between your legs. He says you cute, he says your fine, 9months later he says it aint mine.
7 years ago#3
I meant how many families can you make?
7 years ago#4
I think there are spots for at least four families or game saves what ever you want to call it.

After playing for a day or so I can't really see why you would need more unless you have alot of siblings or friends who insist on making files.
7 years ago#5
That's kind of upsetting because I wanted more than four families.
7 years ago#6
eight --------after that try for baby is greyed out and it says you have to enough people in your family as is
7 years ago#7
Yeah, you have a point. But I'm the type of person who mostly enjoys Creating the sims, I like doing that stuff. Thats pretty much why I love the sims games. It gives me an opportunity to do so.
Bacon is Bacon, Eggs is Eggs, Dnt let him between your legs. He says you cute, he says your fine, 9months later he says it aint mine.
7 years ago#8
oh!!!! families. well its pointless to make more than one the others in the town if not being controlled will age and change alot or poof. ---
now if totally different towns then each controlled is ok, i havent started a new family yet, havent got my first one perfected and whatnots
7 years ago#9
My Sims usually have big families which is why this is a concern. I'm worried about where the people will move after they grow up. The Sims might add something like a Downtown or a Business district eventually but....
7 years ago#10
im in love with building a house and decorating
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. How many Sims can you have?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived