Who elso finds the Speed Up Times slow?

#1OctotronPosted 6/7/2009 2:39:15 PM
When I put it on Ultra Speed (>>>) or Through Ultra Speed ( |> ) it barley Speeds Up Time! Every (RL) second goes about (Sim time) 1 and a half seconds (or a bit faster)! I'm sooo sick of watching them sleep and work! Is it just me or do alot a people have the same problem?
I heard that this is only temporary and that theres gunna be a patch to fix it but does anyone wanna confirm it?
---
Want to get a new sig? A better, funnier one? Just click here for your new signature!
#2blightning911Posted 6/7/2009 2:40:21 PM
yeah, it does seem kinda slow
#3CsDucKPosted 6/7/2009 2:44:58 PM
it seems really slow i agrre maybe theyl fix it with a patch soon
---
\\///___||)))___//\\\___\\///
/_/\_\\_3_|_|)_))_6_\_\/_//_0_/_/\_\\ GT=Wh1te17
#4HarvestbuddyPosted 6/7/2009 2:49:27 PM
i agree
#5Octotron(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2009 4:30:44 PM
I wonder if the producers know about it?
---
Want to get a new sig? A better, funnier one? Just click here for your new signature!
#6StarLight2305Posted 6/7/2009 4:31:56 PM
/sign

Even with 4X.. it was slow as dialup
#7gamefaqsuser_57Posted 6/7/2009 4:49:47 PM
When I put it on Ultra Speed (>>>) or Through Ultra Speed ( |> ) it barley Speeds Up Time! Every (RL) second goes about (Sim time) 1 and a half seconds (or a bit faster)! I'm sooo sick of watching them sleep and work! Is it just me or do alot a people have the same problem?

That is incredibly slow, mine is not that slow. What are your specs? I think you just wern't ready for sims
---
"It's not hacking, it's just a different strategy"
Me defending an admin with noclip and buddha
#8digitalwill2000Posted 6/7/2009 4:52:00 PM
Yeah i thought the same, I also wish there was an option to speed through the sleeping hours and immediatly jump to the morning and only slowing down when you're about to be robbed or your sim wakes up pre-maturely etc.
---
just got da game and put it in upsidedown, it won't come back out. This is my first ps3 I thought that the disk go in upside down - Horntown21
#9chibi-acerPosted 6/7/2009 5:04:56 PM
1 realtime second = 1 and 1/2 sim seconds? I assume you meant sim minutes, but even then no, mine is not nearly that slow. At speed 3, an hour of sim time passes for roughly every five seconds of real time, at least for me.

BTW, "speed 4" is really the same as speed 3, except that it will slow back down automatically once the current event ends (i.e. A sim finishes sleeping, reading a book, making dinner, etc...)