Can my sims meet my other sims i made?

#1RABECCA_CHAINEPosted 6/20/2009 1:13:40 PM
I wanted to get my new sim to hook up with my old one but I cant seem to get them to meet. Its like their household disappears when I play as my new sim. What can I do?
#2FaPaThYPosted 6/20/2009 1:20:12 PM
It's cause you started a new game instead of going to 'Edit Town' and adding the new family from there.
---
"Because I realize I want you, Guts."
"....... Are you a ****?"
#3RABECCA_CHAINE(Topic Creator)Posted 6/20/2009 1:20:51 PM
Oh okay. I see. Thank you! :)
#4ElDudorinoPosted 6/20/2009 1:30:20 PM
By the way, you don't have to re-create either of your sims if you've been wondering about that. Just load up whichever saved game you've put any playtime into, go to Edit Town and you'll see a carbon copy of all the sims you've created, so you can just toss your already-created sim from one saved game into the other saved game.

But if you've already built a house for both of your sims, you'll have to load up the saved game for one of them, go to Edit Town, click on their house and choose to export it, then load up the other saved game and place that sim and check the option to keep their house. As you can see it's a slightly more complicated process to combine households from two saved games than it is to just copy a sim.
#5fonz333Posted 6/20/2009 1:33:32 PM
yea
---
I don't care what games you're playing, or what you're waiting for.
GT-Fonzie333
#6FaPaThYPosted 6/20/2009 1:37:20 PM
The game names the saves after the town by default, so if she started a new game and didn't use 'Save as' to name it differently, then the first save will have been saved over and gone.
---
"Because I realize I want you, Guts."
"....... Are you a ****?"