missing tombstones?

#1princessselenaPosted 7/31/2009 11:09:43 AM
I've been having trouble locating one of my sims tombstones. They had gotten married to Mortar Goth and I assumed that her grave would be in their cemetary but its not. I checked the sunset cemetary and all the other family members are their but her's isn't. Mortiar's grave is also missing. I was wondering if anybody knew what happened?
#2jessica73Posted 8/1/2009 12:29:38 PM
Did you manage the graves with the mausoleum? You can take stones out of the crypt and put them in the cemetery or wherever you like.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/fjnbbcjpg.gif
#3Red StarPosted 8/1/2009 4:31:29 PM
The gravestones of dead sims are either found where they die, or in the mausoleum when you choose to manage the dead. If they are found at neither place, chances are that the gravestone don't exist. AFAIK, the dead sim has to be known, or maybe even a friend, of someone in your active family for the gravestones to remain around after they die.
---
Is it your destiny to fight? To live? Or to die... - Claudia, RS:MS
#4jimmy_the_pipePosted 8/1/2009 6:12:47 PM

yijiang posted...
The gravestones of dead sims are either found where they die, or in the mausoleum when you choose to manage the dead. If they are found at neither place, chances are that the gravestone don't exist. AFAIK, the dead sim has to be known, or maybe even a friend, of someone in your active family for the gravestones to remain around after they die.

I've run into a glitch where the tombstone is invisible and on my lot. I can tell it's there because her ghost keeps appearing and I can't build on this 1 square of land. I've checked all the inventories and masoleum: Visibly it's nowhere. It was the mother of my Sim's wife so she was well known; she died in the middle of a wedding as protest.

Another Sim died at the gym and her tombstone is nowhere either; but her ghost keeps appearing there.

#5jessica73Posted 8/1/2009 7:09:19 PM
It was the mother of my Sim's wife so she was well known; she died in the middle of a wedding as protest.

XD
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/dragonknight337/maryselulz.gif