How to Throw an Awesome Party

#1Gamerboy1102Posted 8/10/2009 9:22:41 PM
I've been playing Sims lately and have been trying to throw some parties. The first party I had, I invited three people and it was an epic party. Then the next party, I invite five people and have just an average party. I have tons of balloons, I have a stereo on max volume, a TV on the Action channel (max volume), a buffet table, a bar, tons of desserts and food and I spend at least a half an hour talking to each person. But the second party was still average

I want to know exactly how to throw an awesome party. I've seen and heard of a bunch of people talk about having perfect parties but I want to know HOW to throw one. Does anyone have any suggestions or ways to explain how they got their best party?

NOTE: Please don't say anything... X-Rated. I already know all the booze and girls and all those jokes. Just don't bother... please
---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX, Wii Sports Resort
Waiting For: Tales of Vs., Dissidia Final Fantasy, Little King's Story, Fat Princess
#2JackthornPosted 8/10/2009 9:25:01 PM
Did you try giving all the girls booze?
---
I'm equal opportunity with my DSi ass jamming. - gumbygumby
GT:Jack Thorn
#3chuamishaelPosted 8/10/2009 9:36:48 PM

You Need the "Legendary Host" lifetimeReward for the Sim that invite the party. (Then all your problems are solve)
even if your party is lame it will still be legendary.

This is how the party works.
1. Everyone in the party should leave the party in a Elevated Mood.
2. This is quit difficult if you have plenty of people in your house.
3. your house should be well decorated.
4. use the best Stereo. Someone with level10 Musician playing guitar is even better.
5. Serve the Best Food. (Great food or Perfect Food).
6. Additional stuff like Widescreen TV and video games and computerswill help.

Cause if you are inviting plenty of people it's more harder to make an awesome party
Legendary Host reward will make your life easier with party.

#4chuamishaelPosted 8/10/2009 10:37:05 PM

Additional note.

Max Volume on TV and Stereo has nothing to do with enhancing your party.
Food should have Excellent or Perfect Quality.
Musician Level 10 playing can boost there happiness.

if you have plenty of Paintings in your house. and invited someone that can't stand art.
he/she probably won't be happy.
Same goes with Technophobe.
Don't invite people that can ruined others mood. Like eveil traits, Mean Spirited.

Note: BUT why bother all this ? Just Rush your way to get "Legendary Host" Reward.
That should fix all the stuff.

#5HGwendolynKPosted 8/10/2009 10:41:59 PM
LMAO my completely evil Sim started glowing red on her wedding day (happens when you reach top of evil career) and everyone began running away!!! The groom skipped out on his own wedding. The only person who stayed was her uninvited sister who proceeded to lecture her on being good bahahahah!
#6chuamishaelPosted 8/10/2009 11:02:01 PM
HGwendolynK posted...
LMAO my completely evil Sim started glowing red on her wedding day (happens when you reach top of evil career) and everyone began running away!!! The groom skipped out on his own wedding. The only person who stayed was her uninvited sister who proceeded to lecture her on being good bahahahah!

LOL, This is the reason why I change one my sims wife. traits from evil to good.
#7HGwendolynKPosted 8/10/2009 11:03:33 PM
Hahahah they were twins who got the evil/good traits by default. I loved it.
#8Gamerboy1102(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2009 7:39:52 AM
1. Everyone in the party should leave the party in a Elevated Mood.

How can I check if everyone's Elevated? They always look like they're having fun, but you can never really tell.

5. Serve the Best Food. (Great food or Perfect Food).

Yeah, my sim's a Sous Chef so he always cooks up a bunch of desserts and uses the buffet table and bar for the rest. Should I have him cook the entire dinner/lunch?

BUT why bother all this ? Just Rush your way to get "Legendary Host" Reward.
That should fix all the stuff.

I always feel like I'm cheating when I use stuff like that. I probably shouldn't, seeing as how it's a part of the game, but whatever

Oh, and there's always some random guy that just barges into my party even though I don't invite him. It's Iqbal Alvi and he always bring some weird spoiled food dish and just watches TV and eats it. It's really weird...

---
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX, Wii Sports Resort
Waiting For: Tales of Vs., Dissidia Final Fantasy, Little King's Story, Fat Princess