Life after death...

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Life after death...
6 years ago#1
How do you rise sims from the dead?
6 years ago#2
Eventually there will be a *study* at the science facility that requires a dead loved one's remains. They will be a ghost be fully controllable but see through. I don't think they have any relationships with anyone either.
---
A man chooses, a slave obeys.
6 years ago#3
damn so i have to wait for that opportunity? Is there a quick way for me to make it appear?
6 years ago#4
I don't think there is any way to force an opportunity.

Does time really matter?

They aren't getting any deader.
---
A man chooses, a slave obeys.
6 years ago#5
lol i guess ur right. i'm jus kinda anxious to have em back. he was kinda like my best friend
6 years ago#6
^ erm... It's a Sim. 0.o
6 years ago#7
lol yea i kno man. i meant on the game he was my holmes
6 years ago#8
"holmes"? As in... Sherlock Holmes? :D

& I'm a girl for one :P
6 years ago#9
lol sorta kinda like sherlock holmes well he was a detective. i actually made him after michael kelso on that 70s show. poor kelso tried to fix the dishwasher before he mopped the water off the floor and got electrocuted to death. :(
6 years ago#10
"holmes"? As in... Sherlock Holmes? :D

& I'm a girl for one :P

It's slang. And you can call a chick "holmes," yo.
---
XBL GT: Shenti EX
myspace.com/0nyte / youtube.com/zeronightx
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Life after death...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived