How does my sim become a Singer?

#1IFFY_93Posted 8/15/2009 10:57:02 PM

I Really want my sim to become a singer, I tried playing the guitar and I got the virtusio trait but I haven't been offered a singer lifetime wish for my sim. What do I need?
I don't mean a rockstar I mean a singer that sings hip hop/pop. But if there ain't that then please tell me
how I become a rockstar then?

Thank You =] Any Help Would Be Really Appreciated.

#2FaPaThYPosted 8/15/2009 11:33:17 PM
There is no career centered around being a singer. The closest you'll get is the Rock music career path.

And you can choose the path towards being a Rocks Star after your 5th promotion in the Music career, where you get to choose between the Rock or Classical paths.
---
"Because I realize I want you. Guts."
"....... Are you a ****?"
#3IFFY_93(Topic Creator)Posted 8/15/2009 11:38:36 PM

Thank You So Much =]
I'll Go Wid The Rockstar Career
Once Again, Thank You Sorry 4 Wastin Yur Time. =]

#4ZackeryMPosted 8/16/2009 2:41:35 AM
Why do people type like the OP does? Saying "Wid" instead of "With" you are replacing one letter and omitting the other... Does that millisecond of time that you saved by omitting that last letter really matter? -Sighs-
---
Blackberry Curve 9630
#5hylmPosted 8/16/2009 5:29:45 AM
Well people really like to make a difference, make it interesting, and faster to talk.
---
There is a price for every action and event
#6AnakeriePosted 8/16/2009 5:44:52 AM
All I ask is this: when you join the work-force please at least make an effort toward being coherent and learning to spell. Every day I get the joy of trying to decipher the notes on accounts where I suspect someone allowed their 2-year-old to just bang happily on the keyboard.

My favorite so far, seen multiple times, is "Customer was using fowl language". It always makes me burst out laughing, picturing Donald Duck on the other line throwing a tantrum.

---
"Oh, now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
#7IFFY_93(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2009 7:37:02 AM

For your information I Do know how to write in formal English.
I just prefer using slang, like it or not.
Can you read that?

#8AnakeriePosted 8/16/2009 8:58:07 AM
Yes, and I work with several hundred people just like you, who are so convinced that the universe revolves around themselves that they don't consider other people worth the time or effort it takes to actually speak or write like civilized human beings.

These are the same people who sit there whining about how their bosses just don't respect them for some reason. News flash; if you find yourself getting passed over for promotions over and over, you may want to reconsider sending your boss an email that says "OMG Y dont U liek me an U are stoopid case I werk rely hard and u are just a hater!!!"
---
"Oh, now we see the violence inherent in the system. Come and see the violence inherent in the system! Help, help, I'm being repressed!"
#90___0Posted 8/16/2009 9:01:32 AM
But this is a message board, not the "work force", so there's really nothing wrong with how the TC typed.
---
My fingertips are holding onto the cracks in our foundation~
http://rmsims.wordpress.com/
#10phillo99Posted 8/16/2009 9:12:44 AM

^ u meen der iz nuding rong wid tiping liek dis? cuz i tiep howz i wontz n00b. u probbly hav no grlfrend loolololololol

Typing like that is retarded. If you want other people to understand you and take you seriously, typing properly will do wonders.