I still would like some more info on AwesomeMod

#11Shenti_RebornPosted 1/5/2010 7:21:31 PM
You sickos. If you want to play the pedo way, lure the 12 into somewhere private. You only get caught if someone sees you.

And you know what pisses me off more than Pescado's bull **** coding? This whole "12" thing.

Why the **** is he and everyone else calling teens "12s"? Are you trying to imply that they're ****ing 12? What ****ing 12-year old is that tall and has boobs?

**** Pescado.
---
XBL GT: Shenti EX
myspace.com/shenti_ex / youtube.com/zeronightx
#12Francis_NerrrrrPosted 1/5/2010 7:23:53 PM
Amen to that too, brotha.
---
UF 13-1
Please take your hands off your ears and actually read what I'm saying.
#13DeepsPrawPosted 1/5/2010 7:52:56 PM
There's a little thing called the "rule of 6". It goes back farther than Pescado, farther than the internet, farther than you or me. It states that major psychological developments happen every 6 years.

The Sims, with it's aging scales, fits this rule to a T. Babies and toddlers are 0, Children are 6, "Teens" are 12, Young Adults are 18.

And since there's no way to determine a sim's exact age. Teens in the Sims are twelve, no matter how you look at it. Until EA splits the age scale, they will always be 12s. There is no 16 or 17 in The Sims.
---
Justified and Ancient
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5fHaZsKaWw
#14Francis_NerrrrrPosted 1/5/2010 7:57:38 PM
And Adults are 24 and Elders are 30? Awesome.
---
UF 13-1
#15DeepsPrawPosted 1/5/2010 8:20:06 PM
No. In real life, the rule of 6 stops applying since growth stops at 24. Obviously in The Sims, there's no need to make a separate stage for 24. Otherwise, the rule fits nicely.
---
Justified and Ancient
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKssGfAtTP4
#16zanzertem1978Posted 1/5/2010 8:28:07 PM
First, I would LOVE to see you make a flame thread against Pescado on MATY. Not only would you get mocked and flamed for about 7 pages you probably wouldn't even understand it. If you do, please submit it in the "Horror, the horror" forum so I can get a good read while I'm bored at work tomorrow.

Second, I find it funny you think Pescado sucks but Awesomemod is great. Irony. You also say the coding sucks. Waffle much?

Third, You can't really complain about how pedo works in Awesomemod. If you don't like it turn it off (Its off by default as a matter of fact) and use some other mod, or no mod at all. It's Pescado's mod, not yours, and if he wanted to make your sim explode into a ball of fire for trying to ask a 12 if they are single he has every right to. You should be thanking him for allowing you to enable/disable everything however you wish.

Fourth, you complain about Pescado's coding. What great miracle have you contributed to the Sims 3 community? Bug fixes? Mods? Hacks? Nothing. Your opinion has no weight on his coding, because you have nothing to offer. If you think his coding is so terrible, rewrite it and give it to him, or write an Awesomer-mod yourself. I eagerly await what you create, because if it's better than Pescados, I will be the first to download it.
#17Francis_NerrrrrPosted 1/5/2010 8:31:25 PM

First, I would LOVE to see you make a flame thread against Pescado on MATY. Not only would you get mocked and flamed for about 7 pages you probably wouldn't even understand it. If you do, please submit it in the "Horror, the horror" forum so I can get a good read while I'm bored at work tomorrow.

I honestly doubt Shenti cares about the people at MATY flaming him. In fact, he would enjoy pissing everyone off. >_>
---
UF 13-1
#18zanzertem1978Posted 1/5/2010 8:33:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#19zanzertem1978Posted 1/5/2010 8:34:53 PM
I don't think he would care either. I just want an interesting read at work tomorrow.
#20el_flelPosted 1/6/2010 8:12:21 AM
Pes loves hate mail so go for it I say.