Leave game on overnight

#1LuluIsHotPosted 1/7/2010 1:13:08 AM
SO... With A.I. set to high, and aging set to epic, it occurs to me that I can rake in massive cash with my lvl 10 couples. The obvious problem is the various messages that pop up and pause the game. Phone calls, bills past due(if that even pauses it) oppotunities, etc. etc.

My question is, is there anyway to make the game to where you can AFK for long periods of time?
#2cou2790Posted 1/7/2010 7:04:27 AM
Why would you leave your game on overnight your wasting electricty.
#3AzakePosted 1/7/2010 9:26:27 AM

The OP answered that question in his opening post...

My cousin actually left his Sims there for like an hour since we went to dinner and when we returned we found that we got a bunch more money. :3

It was cool.

#4LuluIsHot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 12:11:06 PM
I appreciate the effort on the above two posts, but neither of you even came close to answering my question. lol....

I realize the money I COULD make, my question is in how to do it, because the game doesn't seem to allow it with all of the "auto-pause" things that happen. Is there a mod, or a loophole around this?
#5cou2790Posted 1/7/2010 12:41:29 PM
I don't think so.It maybe is.
#6Francis_NerrrrrPosted 1/7/2010 12:43:32 PM
No. I saw a mod that disables Opportunities so that you can prompt them manually, but I dunno about other pause situations.
---
UF 13-1
Please take your hands off your ears and actually read what I'm saying.
#7LightHawKnightPosted 1/7/2010 3:19:15 PM
Why would you ever need to even leave the sims on overnight? its not as if its hard to make cash really fast and easily in the time you play without using cheats...
---
Wizard's First Rule: People are stupid; given proper motivation, almost anyone will believe almost anything.
#8Francis_NerrrrrPosted 1/7/2010 4:25:42 PM
Yeah, and plus leaving a process like TS3 on overnight... that'd heat up your computer like a mother****er, I'm guessing.
---
UF 13-1
Please take your hands off your ears and actually read what I'm saying.
#9LuluIsHot(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2010 7:43:14 PM
Wouldn't have to worry about overheating at all, but thank you for the concern:)

And I'm more than aware of how easy it is to make money just by playing the game normally, if that were my problem, I would have said so in the OP.

Anyway... at least one person in this thread was capable of offering some sort of an answer, and for that, I'm grateful.

/thread
#10FyreboiPosted 1/7/2010 9:56:33 PM
well WA comes with the no bills lifetime reward and i think silencing your phones stops oppurtunities also just get a hard to complete work oppurtunity and dont finish it to stop work ones
---
"Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life." ~Terry Prachett