Can't have a baby

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Can't have a baby
6 years ago#1

i'm being trying for a baby on my sim for countless times. But i never hear the baby tone. I have no mod and my patch is all updated, also she is not on the verge of being an elder. So any advise?

6 years ago#2
early menopause maybe.
6 years ago#3
Meh. I always hated that My sim could never marry one person and go have kids with another. Always seemed like whoever wasn't the one I was controlling turned down the woohoo. Even without free will. Stupid prudes.

As for your issue, I dunno. Sure makes me miss the InTEENimator from Sims 2. I had so much fun knowcking people up with the bastard children of people they've never met. (Or an asexual kid with themself. That was always hilarious)
Harvest Moon Addict...I wish real life dating were so easy.
ACCF: Dwessie in Scatbury 0731-9098-6021. Plz don't ruin it.
6 years ago#4

Meh. I always hated that My sim could never marry one person and go have kids with another. Always seemed like whoever wasn't the one I was controlling turned down the woohoo. Even without free will. Stupid prudes.

Not so fast!

I've had one sim married to another, and I was able to go and Try For a Baby with another sim. Maybe my sim being a man married to a man had something to do with it.
6 years ago#5
i'm being trying for a baby on my sim for countless times. But i never hear the baby tone. I have no mod and my patch is all updated, also she is not on the verge of being an elder. So any advise?

Dunno if it's a glitch or not, but you don't always get the tone. The next day they should get the, emmm.....can't remember the name, but it's a negative moodlet with an ill face in it. Hover over it and if it has "Unknown Causes" in brackets at the bottom, then she's preggers.
Viril-So THAT'S why Sephiroth hates Cloud! "UR DOIN IT RONG!" - In referance to Cloud's inability to naturally equip Katanas in DFF
6 years ago#6

so i will find out the next day, if she have the nauseous mood?

6 years ago#7
The God Nazi - "No baby for YOU!"
GameFox - Firefox addon that enhances Gamefaqs boards.
6 years ago#8

hmm.. i tested it out by creating a new familyin whichthey tried for a baby and they she got pregant on the first try. Is this possibily abug?

6 years ago#9
Doubt it's a bug, it's not a 100% chance they'll get preggers. Very high, but not 100%.
Viril-So THAT'S why Sephiroth hates Cloud! "UR DOIN IT RONG!" - In referance to Cloud's inability to naturally equip Katanas in DFF
6 years ago#10
If you've tried for a baby mutliple times and still haven't heard the tone, just wait a bit and, as someone pointed out, see if the negative "Nauseous" moodlet shows up.
I'm sorry your screen resolution is likely to be on the top 5 things in your life you can brag about. - Roxil_CE
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 3
  3. Can't have a baby

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived