individual autonomy

#1ShinRamyunPosted 6/3/2010 9:07:17 PM
Are there any mods out there that can lock or unlock individual Sims in autonomy? I want to make my Sims game more of an RPG experience and I don't want my main Sim running around on his own all the time. Thanks!
#2RCtheWSBCPosted 6/3/2010 9:11:31 PM
You mean, turning off free will? You can do that in Options.
---
RC: the White Sounding Black Chick
GATOR BATE
#3ShinRamyun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2010 9:21:04 PM
Yes... but I want to be able to set free will for each individual Sim; mainly the Sim that I want to control will have free will, while the rest will be autonomous. There has to be a mod somewhere that does this...
#4Shenti_RebornPosted 6/4/2010 1:35:25 AM
I know watcha mean, Shin, I searched far and wide for that back in The Sims 2 and found exactly that: individual free will.

Unfortunately, it doesn't exist for TS3. If you get some mods you can enable the debug menu which will let you turn some Sims into "NPCs" which are supposed to have free will but for some reason will get in the red within five minutes...I guess they aren't allowed to eat your food or something.
---
myspace.com/shenti_ex / facebook.com/shentex / youtube.com/zeronightx
http://img532.imageshack.us/img532/9809/screenshot01070.jpg
#5ShinRamyun(Topic Creator)Posted 6/6/2010 6:04:36 PM
Thanks Shenti, I guess i'll just settle with what I have in options. Maybe someone will make a mod that does this later on in the future... The Sims: RPG would be great to play!