Best town?

#1Dragonas00Posted 2/12/2011 9:57:24 AM
Between Sunset Valley, Twinbrooke, and Bridgeport, what is the best town to use? I made my first character in Sunset Valley to learn the game, and now that I have a good grasp on it, I want to make my new character to be the best of the best. I'd rather not do Sunset Valley again (for the change) unless it's just overwhelmingly better than the others.
---
Don't apologize for double posting until GameFAQs/Gamespot implements an edit feature.
#2Francis_NerrrrrPosted 2/12/2011 5:38:30 PM
You forgot Riverview.
---
It's RC, mother****ers
I see a mansard roof through the trees
#3SpinnahPosted 2/12/2011 5:53:57 PM
My favorite is without a doubt Sunset Valley.
#4Lord_BadmagicPosted 2/13/2011 6:09:02 AM
I keep going back to SV although a heavily edited version with most of the ex-pack facilities, only problem is I'm sick to death of the same townies every single game so tend to go on a mass eviction spree before starting my new family.

I use the Nraas mods now to manage progression, overwatch etc to make the game playable.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"
#5Gamesarefun1234Posted 2/14/2011 3:19:11 PM

I keep going back to SV although a heavily edited version with most of the ex-pack facilities, only problem is I'm sick to death of the same townies every single game so tend to go on a mass eviction spree before starting my new family.

I use the Nraas mods now to manage progression, overwatch etc to make the game playable.

Did you make it yourself or is there somewhere I can download the Sunset Valley you use?
---
"Mod the game so that you can use fish to cut down trees." -AfroSquirrel
I won the game!
#6thesims1depotPosted 2/14/2011 4:34:05 PM
I'm kind of fond of Riverview, because the townies are really weird like the Maxis families from Sims 1. Sunset Valley is gorgeous but it seems kind of meh to me.
#7Lord_BadmagicPosted 2/15/2011 1:12:29 AM
No not by me, I started using this one as a base:

http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/freedownloads/towns/sunsetvalleylatenight.php

I just tweaked it a bit after I got it, adding some missing stuff and expanding on it.
---
"Whatever blows your hair back"