Is there a Gay/Lesbian Pregnancy Cheat?

#1MateoRingheadPosted 10/30/2011 8:21:54 AM
So back in the Sims 2, I messed around with a bunch of cheats and eventually came upon a cheat that created a debug object. It had the appearance of a tombstone, and could do some pretty useful stuff, like getting sims pregnant with one another, including getting gay/lesbian sims pregnant with their partner's child, which is awesome.

Is there any way of doing anything like this in the Sims 3? A debug item, or other type of cheat? Yes, I know that there are mods to do this, but the Sims 2 had it by default so I was hoping there was a built-in solution. I don't want to adopt a baby, or have one of my girls go out and sleep with a random guy. If it makes any difference, I have the Ambitions and Pets expansions. Thanks!

TL;DR: How can I get lesbian sims pregnant with each other without mods?
---
I main Lucario, Wolf, Pit and Ike... Occasionally Marth, Sonic, R.O.B., Zelda, Wario, Olimar, Fox... You know, maybe I'll just stick with the random button.
#2ScratchcrotchPosted 10/30/2011 11:28:32 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3hellokittygirl1Posted 10/30/2011 3:35:04 PM
Scratchcrotch posted...
By praying to The Lord in forgiveness, and seeking a partner of the correct gender.

LOL!

Also, ive never done this but does the "simulate genetic merger with.." cheat in testingcheats enabled work for that?
#4MateoRinghead(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 6:54:37 PM
hellokittygirl1 posted...
Also, ive never done this but does the "simulate genetic merger with.." cheat in testingcheats enabled work for that?

Ah, I will have to try that, thanks! But... What do I shift click to get that option? I can't find it anywhere. Or do I type something more into the console after enabling testing cheats?
---
I main Lucario, Wolf, Pit and Ike... Occasionally Marth, Sonic, R.O.B., Zelda, Wario, Olimar, Fox... You know, maybe I'll just stick with the random button.
#5MateoRinghead(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 7:01:35 PM
Wait... I just searched "simulate genetic merger" online with the sims, and the results come back with the tombstone of life and death from the second game. Are you mixing up the games or is that option somewhere in 3 as well?
---
#6MateoRinghead(Topic Creator)Posted 10/30/2011 7:06:17 PM
One site I just found claims that it is impossible to get gay sims pregnant without mods, citing the reason being that there is no body shape defined for a pregnant male... But I still want to know if this rules out two females getting pregnant off each other via cheats. I'd rather not mod the game if I don't have to.
---
#7el_flelPosted 11/1/2011 2:01:27 PM
You can definitely do this with downloaded mods but I don't know of any ingame cheat. Twallan's Woohooer at Nraas Industries allows same-sex pregnancy.

It's not impossible for male sims to get pregnant without a body mesh, there was actually a glitch when the base game was first released which meant many players found their male sims pregnant! A lack of a pregnant body mesh just means that they become floating heads if they do get knocked up. There are meshes to download but I'm not sure where from.