It's official... the Trilogy pack will NOT contain the DLC packs and never will.

#1chong1990Posted 1/6/2011 8:29:15 PM
Well that sucks. Looking at their twitter posts, it felt like they were telling us PS fans to piss off in a rude manner, after all that much support throughout the years, they sellout to Microsoft. Not that I have anything against that, I feel that they should owe us Playstation console owners something after supporting them since the very 1st TR.
---
"People today lack common sense, insight, logic, understanding, and most importantly, emotional empathy of any kind for others ." - AxRg
#2AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 1/13/2011 11:37:42 AM
I'm a Playstation fan that supported them through their entire playstation career, but I bought the 360 versions for the DLC.
It's hard to know for sure... did they sell out to Microsoft? Or did Sony drop the ball?
---
Get in the bag, future criminal.
One of the most effective ways to annoy a monkey is to place it in proximity to a flying squirrel.
#3JoveHackPosted 1/13/2011 2:41:02 PM

I'm a Playstation fan that supported them through their entire playstation career, but I bought the 360 versions for the DLC.
It's hard to know for sure... did they sell out to Microsoft? Or did Sony drop the ball?

Crystal Dynamics dropped the ball by not including the DLC with the main game.

---
Jove the Sleep Depraved. Primal wiki: http://primal.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
#4AyumiSqueezetoyPosted 1/13/2011 5:51:06 PM
Crystal Dynamics dropped the ball by not including the DLC with the main game.

Eidos and Crystal Dynamics were out of money at this point. Squenix hadn't bought Eidos yet. Eidos even had to enter into an agreement with Warner Bros to distribute the game for them.
Honestly, I don't think that Underworld would have got finished if Microsoft hadn't ponied up some cash.
---
Get in the bag, future criminal.
One of the most effective ways to annoy a monkey is to place it in proximity to a flying squirrel.
#5YamsPosted 2/8/2011 4:03:58 PM
Most likely, yeah.