so basically..

#1Bangerman15Posted 1/25/2010 10:21:34 PM

team ninja has been lagging it for so long on DOA5 because they have been working on Metroid: Other M for the wii??

I mean dang it's been so long... not even Final Fantasy games take 5 years for a new one to come out :(

#2mugen4Posted 1/27/2010 10:51:30 AM
not really, it would have been out already out by now if it had not been for the TECMO/ Itagaki dispute :/
---
killing is badong- chosen one from kung pow
"OMG WTF BBQ!?"-TOASTY
#3SpaceXoDDityPosted 1/28/2010 3:36:44 PM
^ Actually, Itagaki stated once that "DOA4 was the series' limit" and he has created "the ultimate fighting game" ..

So I don't think the DOA series would've continued if Itagaki was still around. Well, maybe the Xtreme ones would. -_-"
---
DOA ROCKS!!
#4Jeff-RyanPosted 2/1/2010 11:17:26 PM
^Itagaki says that he has created "the ultimate fighting game" since back in DOA 2. He is just a cocky person. Plus he was the first person to mention DOA 5 was in development. His departure def interupted the DOA 5 development.
#5NizzidramaniiytPosted 2/4/2010 6:08:36 AM
yea he's just cocky. Tekken 6 is already better then DOA4 imo so they need to make a new and better game.

i hope they announce it quickly
#6sad_wolf776Posted 2/4/2010 10:21:59 AM
I think Tekken 6 has nothing on DOA4. The critics agree.
---
The Gun Next Door
GT:vgmkyle
#7SpaceXoDDityPosted 2/4/2010 3:59:08 PM
LOL tekken 6 hahahaha
XD
---
DOA ROCKS!!
#8Scissors61Posted 2/6/2010 4:25:35 AM
DoA games are more fun, but Tekken gives a person more to play. Both are great and well made, and for what they set out to do, they do it well.
#9xOmniCloudxPosted 2/10/2010 6:10:35 PM
I think Tekken 6 has nothing on DOA4. The critics agree.

Critics know nothing about a fighter on technical level and possibly never well. They play them veru casually. Most professional fighting game players regard the DOA series as the joke of Fighting games (more so the 3D games while MK is considered the joke for 2D). The fighting game scene casual and competitive scene worldwide agree DOA4 has nothing on any fighter really. Least of all Tekken 6. A DOA game finally made it to EVO yet barely anyone played it and was never seen at EVO again. I like DOA and MK but neither of them have come close to a lot of the other big name fighters.

LOL tekken 6 hahahaha
XD

I know, it's funny thinking DOA4 has anything on most fighters with Tekken 6 being one of them. XD
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.
#10xOmniCloudxPosted 2/10/2010 6:11:31 PM
DoA games are more fun

Can't agree, the fun doesn't last long with DOA. I have more fun with other fighters though when I do have fun with DOA it is time well spent.
---
This is GameFAQs. People here take great pride in ignoring common sense.