LEGEND Arcade Mode Demystified. (Tina's rare)

#21HappyUnicorn101Posted 9/29/2012 1:09:31 AM
thanks for sharing TC this is awesome.

I got through legend on time trial and ran into Christie using her rare swimsuit. but is it possible to unlock Christies suit with Tina? even if I get through without using continues?
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#22HappyUnicorn101Posted 9/29/2012 1:13:14 AM
Also to add on. if a character block the initial attack, instead of taking a risk with i9t again,. you should do either a forward or backward throw. The computer does not tech it. But it WILL tech neutral throws.
---
#23antking61Posted 9/29/2012 1:13:35 AM
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE
SURVIVAL for LISA THE SLUT

*points with thumb over shoulder*

Anybody else find it uproariously hilarious that he only labeled Lisa as a slut out of those 3?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#24HappyUnicorn101Posted 9/29/2012 4:28:11 AM
THANKS TC!! This worked!!
---
#25RollingCradlePosted 9/29/2012 4:43:56 AM
Arcade Legend is the easiest, Ryu spam works like a charm.

Time Trial Legend, is where the AI becomes vicious.
#26valkyrieslayerPosted 9/29/2012 8:04:27 AM
antking61 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE

Anybody else find it uproariously hilarious that he only labeled Lisa as a slut out of those 3?

I actually read through the whole topic specifically to see if anyone else found it funny. You aren't alone there.
---
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)
#27UchihaShinobiPosted 9/29/2012 8:29:49 AM
Meh, it took me a half hour to complete time trial legend....I saw Christy buttnaked, but when I kicked her ass I didn't get the costume :( Even tho it would look great on me!....guess it's really true that you can't use continues :'(....oh well, guess i'll have to use the cheap tricks aswell :S
#28silverbullt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 10:02:21 AM
antking61 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE

That's cause i was pissed at the requirements for Survival on legend :D
#29silverbullt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 10:16:29 AM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
thanks for sharing TC this is awesome.

I got through legend on time trial and ran into Christie using her rare swimsuit. but is it possible to unlock Christies suit with Tina? even if I get through without using continues?

I haven't had time to run TA yet, don't even have Legend unlocked at the moment. However, from experience i can say that YOU CAN use continues in Arcade mode and still get the rare.

Here were my conditions at the time i unlocked Tina's:

Day 1 patch was installed

Played ARCADE ON LEGEND with TINA(i don't know if other characters can also unlock her rare, can't test this myself anymore since i already have the rare)

Continues WERE USED (I unlocked this right on my first play through and i didn't have the timing quite right so i got whooped a few times specially by kokoro/akira, their AI can be a pain compared to others.

I killed the last "boss" TINA while she was wearing her rare and did so without using a continue on her fight.(maybe this can influence drop rate somehow)
#30RollingCradlePosted 9/29/2012 12:28:52 PM
^Pretty sure you have to use NO continues.

And you can easily suffer through it again just to try and prove me wrong by simply creating an alternate profile.