LEGEND Arcade Mode Demystified. (Tina's rare)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. LEGEND Arcade Mode Demystified. (Tina's rare)
3 years ago#21
thanks for sharing TC this is awesome.

I got through legend on time trial and ran into Christie using her rare swimsuit. but is it possible to unlock Christies suit with Tina? even if I get through without using continues?
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
3 years ago#22
Also to add on. if a character block the initial attack, instead of taking a risk with i9t again,. you should do either a forward or backward throw. The computer does not tech it. But it WILL tech neutral throws.
---
3 years ago#23
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE
SURVIVAL for LISA THE SLUT

*points with thumb over shoulder*

Anybody else find it uproariously hilarious that he only labeled Lisa as a slut out of those 3?
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
3 years ago#24
THANKS TC!! This worked!!
---
3 years ago#25
Arcade Legend is the easiest, Ryu spam works like a charm.

Time Trial Legend, is where the AI becomes vicious.
3 years ago#26
antking61 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE

Anybody else find it uproariously hilarious that he only labeled Lisa as a slut out of those 3?

I actually read through the whole topic specifically to see if anyone else found it funny. You aren't alone there.
---
"They say lions push their cubs off a cliff to test their worthiness. I just want to push you off a cliff. Good luck!" ~ Ms. Kittycat (disgaea 3)
3 years ago#27
Meh, it took me a half hour to complete time trial legend....I saw Christy buttnaked, but when I kicked her ass I didn't get the costume :( Even tho it would look great on me!....guess it's really true that you can't use continues :'(....oh well, guess i'll have to use the cheap tricks aswell :S
3 years ago#28
antking61 posted...
silverbullt posted...
Read it carefully!!!

ARCADE for TINA
TIME ATTACK for CRISTIE

That's cause i was pissed at the requirements for Survival on legend :D
3 years ago#29
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
thanks for sharing TC this is awesome.

I got through legend on time trial and ran into Christie using her rare swimsuit. but is it possible to unlock Christies suit with Tina? even if I get through without using continues?

I haven't had time to run TA yet, don't even have Legend unlocked at the moment. However, from experience i can say that YOU CAN use continues in Arcade mode and still get the rare.

Here were my conditions at the time i unlocked Tina's:

Day 1 patch was installed

Played ARCADE ON LEGEND with TINA(i don't know if other characters can also unlock her rare, can't test this myself anymore since i already have the rare)

Continues WERE USED (I unlocked this right on my first play through and i didn't have the timing quite right so i got whooped a few times specially by kokoro/akira, their AI can be a pain compared to others.

I killed the last "boss" TINA while she was wearing her rare and did so without using a continue on her fight.(maybe this can influence drop rate somehow)
3 years ago#30
^Pretty sure you have to use NO continues.

And you can easily suffer through it again just to try and prove me wrong by simply creating an alternate profile.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive 5
  3. LEGEND Arcade Mode Demystified. (Tina's rare)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived