Can someone explain how to trigger special danger zones to me?

#1HDCasePosted 9/30/2012 8:55:47 PM
Thanks, I'm sure it was explained once during story but I don't remember how.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#2CyberEvilPosted 9/30/2012 8:59:27 PM
Just a normal power blow in sight of them. Assuming you're talking about the same thing, there is usually a new element that only comes out during the power blow animation. The big ball in Sanctuary, helicopter in Hotzone, car in Scramble, et al.
---
Live: CyberEvil
PSN: CyberEvil-PSN
#3The_Dark_WallPosted 9/30/2012 9:03:14 PM
Does the lab have one. I have been trying to find a way to turn it to the final story stage
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#4xKryptonKnightxPosted 9/30/2012 9:03:24 PM
You just have to connect with a power blow and then aim your opponent at a certain object (that object will be glowing orange during the sequence).

For some stages, a few conditions need to be met. For example, in the depth stage, you need to break one of the generators so the elevator will start descending. After that, once you connect with your power blow, you need to aim for the big piece of falling debris.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx
#5HDCase(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 9:03:44 PM
Oh I see, thanks! Just got it on 'the Show.'
---
#6CyberEvilPosted 9/30/2012 9:04:31 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7HDCase(Topic Creator)Posted 9/30/2012 9:14:07 PM(edited)
xKryptonKnightx posted...
You just have to connect with a power blow and then aim your opponent at a certain object (that object will be glowing orange during the sequence).

For some stages, a few conditions need to be met. For example, in the depth stage, you need to break one of the generators so the elevator will start descending. After that, once you connect with your power blow, you need to aim for the big piece of falling debris.

Ok I'm in the zone and I see the helicopter gets lit up orange, what do I do to actually shoot the character into it?

Edit: never mind I got it

Is there a list anywhere of all the different special danger zones?
---
#8youngbroPosted 9/30/2012 9:58:29 PM
Special Danger zone only appear when you damage the stage normal first.

ex: the elevator stage with the red laser walls.
you gotta break one of those courner boxes first, then the elevator will fall, THEN you power blow and the special danger zone will appear
---
Darkness is power. Offer your soul or I will Izuna Drop you
PSN and XBL - TheSchwarr
#9xKryptonKnightxPosted 9/30/2012 10:17:48 PM
youngbro posted...
Special Danger zone only appear when you damage the stage normal first.

ex: the elevator stage with the red laser walls.
you gotta break one of those courner boxes first, then the elevator will fall, THEN you power blow and the special danger zone will appear

Not all of them. Stages like "The Show" and "Hot Zone" have zones that can be triggered without anything needing to be damaged.
---
Beware the fury of a patient man.
GT: xMarvel Knightx