Is Ein in the game?

#1NeoRebelPosted 10/3/2012 3:01:13 PM
Topic.

Also, I really like the bit of development they gave to Bayman, as far as I know.
---
"'BASH'? More like 'Poof' if you ask me." - Terry Bogard, Fatal Fury 3
#2Stray_ZeroPosted 10/3/2012 3:04:31 PM
Ein = Hayate

But sadly, his Ein persona and movelist is not in this game, but at least Hitomi has Ein's movelist traits.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#3DeeNinjaaPosted 10/3/2012 3:19:29 PM
Lol no, Hitomi plays nothing like Ein. And no, Ein is not in the game.
#4Stray_ZeroPosted 10/3/2012 3:22:36 PM
DeeNinjaa posted...

Technically to me, she does, but does not have his full move list, just a bit modified here and there.
---
"The Alternate Truth is yet to be Found" - Live/PSN/YouTube: NeoStrayCat (=^_^=)
#5darkfire9430Posted 10/3/2012 4:15:25 PM
Stray_Zero posted...
DeeNinjaa posted...

Technically to me, she does, but does not have his full move list, just a bit modified here and there.

She's missing some rather significant moves-- like Ein's P+K and 6P+K, which I mixed up for all sorts of mind games. 7K is also a great counter-attack that cannot be held (and even better when it started air combos, pre-nerf). Also, her damage is lower across the board in exchange for higher combo strings, which changes the way I play her. With Ein, I'm much more defensive thanks to 7K and the various P+K moves (only one of which Hitomi also has), which do tons of damage as a counter-hit. Hitomi lacks those options, so I have to go on offense more.

So, yeah. I'm missing Ein, my main in DOA4. That's the only DLC character I can see myself paying for.
#6NeoRebel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 2:42:32 AM
Yeah, I'm aware of the Ein/Hayate thing, and I also know that Hitomi plays a bit different.

Ah well, a pity, I'll miss the guy. =/
---
"'BASH'? More like 'Poof' if you ask me." - Terry Bogard, Fatal Fury 3