Searching for a match time

#1VitaminAKPosted 10/6/2012 4:24:38 PM
is it just me, or does it take everyone 3-10 minutes to find a ranked match with any any settings??
#2GeneReaverPosted 10/6/2012 4:30:31 PM
VitaminAK posted...
is it just me, or does it take everyone 3-10 minutes to find a ranked match with any any settings??

On PSN, it takes anything from five seconds to four minutes or so. Have you actually timed it, or are you exaggerating?
---
PostCount++
#3VitaminAK(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 5:38:53 PM
GeneReaver posted...
VitaminAK posted...

On PSN, it takes anything from five seconds to four minutes or so. Have you actually timed it, or are you exaggerating?

Not exaggerating. Rarely will I get a match within seconds. Unable to find opponent. Or it searches for minutes.
#4Alakazham1337Posted 10/6/2012 5:40:50 PM
Reset your router and see if that helps. It always helps with me, since my router is set to "OPEN" or your NAT. But yeah I find ranked matches easily, but if I have trouble resetting my router always solves it.
---
People keep making fun of my "Wal-mart" connection.
I spent all my money on women, cars, and diamond rings, that's why! LMFAO!
#5VitaminAK(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2012 7:40:04 PM
Alakazham1337 posted...
Reset your router and see if that helps. It always helps with me, since my router is set to "OPEN" or your NAT. But yeah I find ranked matches easily, but if I have trouble resetting my router always solves it.

I opened my range for rank and it has helped tremendously. I thought it was my router too but gave up on that after about 4 hours of tweaking. Right now I am getting matches very quickly. And I have only played one person outside of the range I had originally set. I think there are some buggy things.
#6Alakazham1337Posted 10/6/2012 10:14:05 PM
VitaminAK posted...
Alakazham1337 posted...

I opened my range for rank and it has helped tremendously. I thought it was my router too but gave up on that after about 4 hours of tweaking. Right now I am getting matches very quickly. And I have only played one person outside of the range I had originally set. I think there are some buggy things.

Wow, well glad your problem was solved man! Yeah usually I search minimum my same rank and then S+ rank as maximum. Generally I have never fought anyone above B rank since I am only a D+
---
People keep making fun of my "Wal-mart" connection.
I spent all my money on women, cars, and diamond rings, that's why! LMFAO!