Mine.

#1ZaketheheroPosted 12/11/2007 9:38:41 PM
Title says it all :)
---
FC for FFIII: 322241079873
#2Omega_BusterPosted 12/15/2007 9:25:15 PM
Actually, this place belongs to or belonged to, the FSE. It was used to talk to members who decided to leave a long time ago. Now, It's empty except for me and you.
---
Go here. http://the-fse.myminicity.com/
#3Lufia_MaximPosted 12/16/2007 8:13:02 PM
Actually, it's mine
---
Post count adds to Karma. Again, guess you're just not intelligent to understand simple things. - Sunrie
There is a walkthrough god, and he is Lufia. - smarttman
#4Omega_BusterPosted 12/27/2007 9:58:18 AM
You're the Lufia from FFVI Advance board that occasionally agrues with Dash Jr., rigth?
---
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728
#5Lufia_MaximPosted 12/27/2007 8:31:19 PM
<_<

Yes?

I'm kinda freaked out now ... o_O
---
Post count adds to Karma. Again, guess you're just not intelligent to understand simple things. - Sunrie
#6Omega_BusterPosted 12/28/2007 8:21:16 AM
I go to the FFVI Advance boards every once in a while, and I usually see you there, and someone says something about the game having horrible lag lag or something, then you say that is a lag, then the other guy flames you and everyone else.
---
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728
#7Omega_BusterPosted 12/28/2007 8:22:53 AM
By the way, weren't you making some kind of Faq having to do with getting Leo? That's half the reason I used to go there, untill I forgot about it untill just now.
---
#8Lufia_MaximPosted 12/29/2007 2:14:21 PM
Yeah, you must've been there during the times when Dash was trolling. He's mostly stopped now.

By the way, weren't you making some kind of Faq having to do with getting Leo?

No, that's Novalia_Spirit and ebmid2. They've been talknig about this FAQ for months so who knows if we'll ever get to see it.
---
#9Omega_BusterPosted 12/29/2007 3:52:21 PM
Ohhh. OK. I'm acutally thinking of going back the FFVI board since you said Dash has mostly stopped, which is why I left.
---
#10Lufia_MaximPosted 12/29/2007 10:07:43 PM
Bad timing. He's recently posted a little more (I'm talking about 5 posts a week) but today he made a whole new thread with a lame attempt at trolling. But still, he's not nearly as bad as he used to be, and it's always nice to have another FFVI fan around the boards.
---