Jeth, are you here?

#1Omega_BusterPosted 12/27/2007 9:59:10 AM
If you see this, please respond.
---
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728
#2Chiodos05Posted 12/27/2007 11:05:52 PM
I is here
---
"Stop drop and roll doesn't work in Hell." - Anon
GT: Chiodos06
#3Omega_Buster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/28/2007 8:19:20 AM
HI, Chio. Things kind of went to hell again at the FSE. Boonyaw banned Jeth again, saying Jeth was gonna try to overthrow him again, when all he was doing was talking about poitics with Paragon, Boonyaw then banned Paragon after, saying Paragon was in his way.

Red got banned.... Again. Boonyaw became a dictator, but let back Red and Paragon, saying it was all just some screwed-up joke, but he is still a dictator.

Boonyaw says he'll ban anyone who disagrees with him, put his supporters in mod positions, and now the FSE is The People's Republic of Fishy. I don't think you really want to come back now......
---
Omega_Buster, you're like a little anchovy of reason in the stormy seas of randomness and strangenessocity -Harbinger728
#4Chiodos05Posted 12/28/2007 10:03:13 PM
haha, I heard. I talked to Boon over Live.

I never had any plans to come back.

I was hoping people would've forgotten about me by now when I said I'd be back by new years.

I was wrong I guess.
---
#5Omega_Buster(Topic Creator)Posted 12/29/2007 12:09:43 PM
So, you're not coming. That sucks. Well, I'll miss you. Later, Chio.
---
#6Chiodos05Posted 12/30/2007 12:47:02 PM
I have to much crap to do now anyways.

I would like to come back, but it would be pointless.

Talk to you later.
---
#7PsychoDantisPosted 1/10/2008 8:38:56 AM
Well, this is cozy.
---
Yes, I am that good.
#8PsychoDantisPosted 1/10/2008 11:09:56 AM
Boonyaw banned Jeth again, saying Jeth was gonna try to overthrow him again, when all he was doing was talking about poitics with Paragon, Boonyaw then banned Paragon after, saying Paragon was in his way.

Red got banned.... Again. Boonyaw became a dictator, but let back Red and Paragon, saying it was all just some screwed-up joke, but he is still a dictator.

Lie much? Jeth told Paragon to remove Boonyaw's mod privelages because Boonyaw was turning power-crazy again. Boon banned him for this, which is fairly logical.

Boon was never actually a dictator XD
That was a joke that everyone fell for except me and Hamn. Even if he wanted to, he couldn't ban Paragon because Paragon is the Root Admin, and therefore unbannable (That's right, I made up a word.). Paragon was online through the whole thing, as an anonymous user.

If you're going to ***** about them behind their backs, at least get it right. >_>
---
Yes, I am that good.
#9Omega_Buster(Topic Creator)Posted 1/10/2008 4:36:57 PM
I'm just saying what I heard. Then again, I really shouldn't believe everything I see/hear.
---
#10Kazer_TazerPosted 2/3/2008 8:39:18 PM
incorrect

the root admin is bannable, but only by IP banning
---
Gamertag: Kazer Tazer
Rules 1 and 2 of the H3SB, learn them