why did they change the online weapons

#1nick20050Posted 9/30/2009 6:12:07 AM
i used to be able to use the M4 Carbine now i have a M468 what happened why did they remove and replace a lot of weapons
#2ick4xboxPosted 9/30/2009 9:05:05 PM
Apparently since this game is set a few years "in the future" they are assuming that the army will replace the M4 chambered in the smaller round with the new larger 6.8 caliber rounds and call it the M468.

That is the thought anyhow.

As to why the games are differrent... the French arm of Ubisoft designed the crappy awful single player. Yetch.

Red Storm Entertainment designed the multiplayer game and used their own weapon lists that matched what they did in previous games.

---
Ick - Go to www.ick.bz
for weapon statistics on Ghost Recon games
#3TrickyPonyPosted 10/16/2009 2:23:14 PM
thank the maker for the cover option in the campaign, multiplayer fails at not having it.

That said I love the M468SD/M320GL It's got a silencer, a powerful round for killing power, red dot 3X zoom scope, and that GL to take down light vehicles and ambushing groups of tangos. My weapon of choice in just about any mission I don't require a sniper.
---
Certainly, lowering the price of the Elite model to $299 isn't gonna do much for them. - shawnmck