A deck above all others?

#1Whatzup1Posted 2/8/2009 9:00:08 AM
Yeah... i need some help to get a deck to summon F.G.D. For lvl 3 theme duel also what pack gets you Future Fusion????

Also the Lvl 3 Duelists, whats a good deck to beat the Fairy Guy... ummmm the one with the card thats has like 2300 atk but gets up to like 80 ka-gillion
---
THE MASTER OF EVIL
#2aznice1993Posted 2/8/2009 10:20:56 AM
i dunno any good deck but future fusion is in deep shadows pack and if u wanna duel my fc is 3609 6188 1853
#3BrainDamageEclipsePosted 2/8/2009 1:29:29 PM
Also the Lvl 3 Duelists, whats a good deck to beat the Fairy Guy... ummmm the one with the card thats has like 2300 atk but gets up to like 80 ka-gillion

Neo-Parshath only gets the ATK boost when The Sanctuary in the Sky is active. You can try running your own field cards, but, it is probably a better idea to run quickplays and traps that can remove them during the battle phase, to take him by surprise.

Quite a few opponents rely on field cards and I didn't get MST for ages, so I used Enchanted Arrow, then Dust Tornado to get rid of stuff like field cards.

---
This signature is down for maintenance, please check back later.
#4plaspoPosted 2/18/2009 5:19:43 PM
i have many decks but love to use my exodius deck consisting 3 heart of underdogs, 3 exodius the forbboden one 73 normal monsters and 1 snipe hunter. i also know its a rubbish deck overall.
---
[::[__]::]SSBB:FC:2965-1258-2944 DOM add both
[+[__]::]SSBB:FC:1118 - 5167 - 7022 Ray
#5HarmonexPosted 2/28/2009 5:31:35 PM
Just load up your deck with about 25 different dragons, then have a bunch of Polymerizations and Dragon's Mirrors.

I chose to go with the LV dragons (Horus and Armed Dragon).

Three of each Stage 1 dragon, two of each Stage 2 dragon, and one of each Stage 3 dragon. Then fill out the rest with Blue-Eyes White Dragons and anything else you might have lying around. This guys deck doesn't have many counter cards (if any) in it, either, so if you keep a Magic Cylinder in waiting, you can knock out 5000 LP when he gets out his big dragon. Keep three Wave Motion Cannons in your deck as well and you'll have a good chance of getting one on your first turn.

Hope this helps.
#6Mihawk0000000Posted 2/28/2009 11:19:42 PM
enemy end phase - scapegoat
your turn - summon random monster, trigger trap that changes your monsters type (choose dragon), polymerization.
with only 3 cards you've got your dragon.
the above post's strategy is more reliable and solid tough, just send lots of dragons at the graveyard by leveling up and dragon mirror them into an F.G.D
#7BrainDamageEclipsePosted 3/3/2009 5:35:05 PM
enemy end phase - scapegoat
your turn - summon random monster, trigger trap that changes your monsters type (choose dragon), polymerization.
with only 3 cards you've got your dragon.

That's 4 cards:

scapegoat
monster
trap that changes type (DNA thingy)
Polymerisation

Also, scapegoat is limited, DNA has to survive your opponent's turn and Polymerisation is horrible, so its a very situational combo. Future Fusion and Dragon's Mirror are the ways to go.

---
#8Mihawk0000000Posted 3/3/2009 9:56:00 PM
Indeed you're right ( i wasn't counting the random monster), but with luck manipulation by resetting several times, and without future fusion + dragon mirror (which is obviously the best), this is the fastest way, since you're summoning the monster at turn 3, with only 3 precise cards to use + 1 random, and only one of these cards being limited.
The most solid tough is level up monsters + dragon mirror, if you only aim to win and not achieve records or what, that's the way.
#9BrainDamageEclipsePosted 3/4/2009 5:17:31 AM
but with luck manipulation by resetting several times

That's what it comes down to. Theme duels are almost like puzzles... you only have to win once. And his deck is gonna suck so you might get away with it.

Even so, if you want to get a record, you need to win as quickly as possible, and summoning FGD via 2 cards is gonna leave you with more resources to get a quick finish than if you use 4. Also, you have to set scapegoat and DNA on the turn before you summon FGD, while FF/DM does it on turn 1.

The most solid tough is level up monsters + dragon mirror, if you only aim to win and not achieve records or what, that's the way.

Yeah, but even then, there's no reason not to run Dragon's Mirror. Its faster than levelling up Lv monsters.
---
#10BrainDamageEclipsePosted 3/4/2009 5:22:15 AM
*no edit button doublepost*

My point is you're not trying to use Future Fusion to summon FGD, you simply use it to fill the graveyard for Dragon's Mirror. Adding a few low-level dragons (masked dragon, THB, mirage dragon) means you will always be able to play FF, so its never a dead card.
---