So we're all in agreement that FES is coming...

#1ShinoguPosted 2/24/2008 1:26:24 PM
Now the new question arises...

Which boxart is it going to be? The kinda meh shot of the characters from a bird's eye view, or the epic artwork with each of the characters facing off with the Persona?

I personally vote for the latter.
---
"ARGH! I have been stabbed by scythes thru the chest... Time to turn on the stereo!" -blackomnimon on Devil May Cry 3's opening cinematic
#2piecemealcrankyPosted 2/24/2008 1:46:24 PM
Hmm... I'm fancy the one where the characters are looking up, only if more characters were somehow squeezed in there...

But I still like that one anyway.

---
May piece be upon you.
#3Trigger_WalnutPosted 2/24/2008 2:22:57 PM
No, we're all in agreement of the possibility of FES being released. Confirmation will be valid tomorrow morning.

Now, as for the box art, I want the one with all the characters looking up. It represents the game better, imo.

Also, I don't like your biased description much. Any normal person reading that will be more likely to choose the latter box art based on your opinion and the way you downgraded the first option w/o even looking at the boxes themselves. Then, there's a possibility their mind will like the latter one better simply because you praised it.
---
...And if the ***** ain't fine, I don't mind, two nickels make a dime every time.~Juelz Santana
#4para_medicPosted 2/24/2008 2:34:26 PM
i like the one with the characters looking up more,
#5zeik56Posted 2/24/2008 3:43:47 PM
It could also easily be a completely different boxart all together. In fact that's probably more likely since it's not often that game companies use the Japanese boxarts.
---
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
#6Trigger_WalnutPosted 2/24/2008 4:09:04 PM
From zeik56 Posted 2/24/2008 4:43:47 PM #005
It could also easily be a completely different boxart all together. In fact that's probably more likely since it's not often that game companies use the Japanese boxarts.

Hmm? The games I legally own share the same box art as Japan's box art. But, that's just the legal ones, so maybe you have a different experience.
---
...And if the ***** ain't fine, I don't mind, two nickels make a dime every time.~Juelz Santana
#7zeik56Posted 2/24/2008 4:27:59 PM
Do you not have many legally owned games? <_<

I wasn't saying that they never use the Japanese boxart, but it seems to be more often that they don't. But the fact that they didn't use the JPN box art for Persona 3 at the very least makes that more likely for FES.
---
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
#8HaseokicksassPosted 2/24/2008 4:47:08 PM
Im going with the new box art, sine for P3 trhey gave al l3 diffrent regions diffrent covers. If we get a cover that already exists, I want the one with the charecters looking up.
#9Shinogu(Topic Creator)Posted 2/24/2008 10:09:03 PM
/forehead slap

ATLUS does interchangeable cover art. Disregard this topic then.
---
"ARGH! I have been stabbed by scythes thru the chest... Time to turn on the stereo!" -blackomnimon on Devil May Cry 3's opening cinematic
#10Rhen_VarPosted 2/25/2008 12:16:44 AM

Well since this is Atlus and not Square Enix....

Ah what the heck. Sure, its coming