Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)

#41opfer_gv(Topic Creator)Posted 2/29/2008 6:24:07 PMmessage detail
Benefits... hmmm.. nothing but seeing extra event.
---
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away. - Jerry Seinfeld
#42JoshelplexPosted 3/1/2008 9:13:32 AMmessage detail
Wasnt ther a cut Persona in the US release of P3? Will it be in the US FES?

Also, what is Orpheus Kai, is it in P3, or FES.
---
PSN: Joshelplex
#43Turkish01Posted 3/1/2008 10:12:27 AMmessage detail
There were no personas cut from the US release of P3, and there will be none cut from FES. There was speculation that Mara would be removed from the US version of FES.

Orpheus Kai is a high level persona in FES.
---
I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out. - Bill Hicks
#44b_alasdairPosted 3/1/2008 2:51:09 PMmessage detail
Sorry if this has already been answered, but the various armors the girls seem offended to wear, do they all become the same outfit, and do the various male specific armors become different outfits?
---
Memento Mori
#45neoshadow919Posted 3/1/2008 5:22:59 PMmessage detail
So can I get Japanese audio or no?
---
If you're reading this, stop.
#46Shaded_PhoenixPosted 3/1/2008 11:36:47 PMmessage detail
Data Conversion
From Original P3 to FES (to Episode Yourself only, Episode Aegis is independent story mode)
- All stats - Academic, Charm and Courage
- S-link max items
- All the MIx-Raid lists.
- List of Compendium (all skills and levels will be reset to Base)
That is all. Nothing else.

So, you don't have Monad in the beginning anymore. Well, this prevents the game become to easy, I guess.

What about [Secret Monad Boss]? Do I need to play through all of Ep.Yourself, then play through it again to fight "it", or will it count that I beat the game before, even if it WAS Non-FES?

And what happens to those Persona that got moved to another S.Link, or had levels changed? Do they appear at base level in the new S.Link, or at their new level, or is their existence ignored?
---
MantraFate: We all get angry sometimes. Just don't get aggressive about it. *cough*pms*cough*
SP: Uh... I'm a boy.
#47OneLightOneDarkPosted 3/2/2008 4:17:26 AMmessage detail
I wonder if the original Burn My Dread intro will in it. Or is it completely replaced by the FES intro?

---
Of pies and L-E-M-O-N-S
Blessed wind, Reinforce! Set~ Up!
#48opfer_gv(Topic Creator)Posted 3/2/2008 10:36:51 AMmessage detail
FES openings and Original Openings was in, like <FES opening - title - original opening - title - FES opening - repeat>

What about [Secret Monad Boss]? Do I need to play through all of Ep.Yourself, then play through it again to fight "it", or will it count that I beat the game before, even if it WAS Non-FES?
- You can beat her in first round (iirc), but does not count from previous game.

And what happens to those Persona that got moved to another S.Link, or had levels changed? Do they appear at base level in the new S.Link, or at their new level, or is their existence ignored?
- Yes, they appear as new Persona in New Arcana in the Compendium.
---
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away. - Jerry Seinfeld
#49shadow_flame238Posted 3/3/2008 2:38:08 AMmessage detail
sigh...what a shame i can`t use aigis to school,sidequest,date,shopping etc :p coz i wanna try using heroine rather than heroes (cause many games are using heroes,boring...) well,maybe in persona 4.. well at least,is there any sidequest in episode answer/aigis?
#50HosakaSenpaiPosted 3/3/2008 4:00:10 AMmessage detail
Posting in a sticky.
---
Vagabond Sausage™
So ronery. ;_;