Whats in FES, FAQ topic (ask here)

#71Rhen_VarPosted 3/11/2008 5:57:19 AMmessage detail

BTW

If you go out with one of the girls with a Maxed S.Link, are there new scenes? Are they like everytime or just like three times only?

#72opfer_gv(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2008 12:17:13 PMmessage detail
I believe - since I haven't had enough time to see it again - you will see same event again. But no conversation..
---
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away. - Jerry Seinfeld
#73Glasses_GuyPosted 3/12/2008 7:29:41 AMmessage detail
Wait...The US version of FES is undubbed? Or did I read that wrong?
#74TakytechPosted 3/12/2008 12:32:36 PMmessage detail
@ Glasses guy.
I remember reading it being undubbed aswell. Page 6, the 8th post sais it's undubbed, being the US Version of FES, With Jap voices, Hopefully this is true ;D.
---
Eagerly awaiting Persona 3: FES, and "The World Ends With You" Coming April 22nd ):.
#75jackstar_rockPosted 3/12/2008 12:47:29 PMmessage detail
I knew Atlus loves us. xD

One question:

> Tartaros
No matter when, you and your member will get tired, even in day before Full-moon. But they will keep stay in day before Full-moon day - tired or not.
No matter what condition is (tired or sick) you and your member will be Normal at full-moon day.

Am I right to say this effectively discourages the player to level grind one day/month? Full Moon days have event boss fights, so unless this changed as well, there are only 2 days (November 22 or 23... I forgot :x and perhaps one day in December..) that allows the player to level grind without getting tired. Since the player no longer has to worry about members leaving Tartarus even if they are tried, the remaining concern will be:

Is there a way to restore Sick/Tired status in Tartarus?

On a more sociable aspect, Where's Looky and Renegade_Zero? ^^
#76opfer_gv(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2008 1:05:19 PMmessage detail
Only way to rest is back to dorm and get some sleep. There is no way - even in FES - have something to cure tired stats. Unless you pray on shrine for benefit that you and your member can go much longer than normally can before get tired.
---
Looking at cleavage is like looking at the sun, you don't stare at it. It's too risky. You get a sense of it and then you look away. - Jerry Seinfeld
#77jackstar_rockPosted 3/12/2008 2:16:58 PMmessage detail
... boo! boo! No more infinite stamina days!

Ah well, grinding twice/week it is then. xD
#78bigdeath111Posted 3/12/2008 8:00:42 PMmessage detail
Jeez, does anyone ven bother to check the persona 3 website? The video they have clearly shows that FES will be dubbed.
#79mlmmt3Posted 3/13/2008 4:13:50 PMmessage detail
Great to hear all this, Even though I already have Persona 3, I will make sure to pick up FES.
#80ardil22Posted 3/16/2008 7:30:17 PMmessage detail
Uhh just a dumb question:

They are going to sell 2 DVDs,one with PE3 and one with Episode Aegis, or they are going to put the whole thing in one DVD?