Weapon Fusion Guide by Zeruel

#11Zeruel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2008 7:26:21 AMmessage detail
Hey, speaking of "fusion". Does it tell you what your weapon is and its stats/effects BEFORE you go through with the actual fusion, like Personae fusion?

Yup, it shows you exactly what the resulting weapon will be: name, attack, accuracy, effects, and completion date. Don't worry, as long as you follow this guide, you'll have a better idea of how to make weapons. You won't have to worry about if the result will be made. Hope this helps. ^_^
---
"No matter how far a jackass travels, it won't come back a horse."
Batou; Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
#12scathatch72Posted 4/9/2008 8:51:21 AMmessage detail
Hell fraggin' yes!!

Thank you SO MUCH!

*ps I also put in a stickie request for both your topics. =D
---
Maybe they think Aigis rides the 'special' bus... hence why no one else at school is her friend.~LordAnnubis
#13Melchior111Posted 4/9/2008 9:06:19 AMmessage detail
Stick this ASAP
---
There is no chin under Chuck Norris' Beard. There is only another fist.
#14Lord FaustPosted 4/9/2008 9:15:32 AMmessage detail
Sticky requested.
---
April 22- the North American release of Persona 3: FES. Spread the word, people.
Number of people I've persuaded to buy Persona 3: FES - 6
#15VoodooTigerPosted 4/9/2008 9:44:41 AMmessage detail
Oh sweet. :) Lover-weapons are going to make the Natural Dancer plausible on Hard mode. :) Really, with enough patience, you can fuse a weapon for almost any boss. And, I love that you can choose, instead of having to make a character wear low defense armor cause it randomly had a good resist on it.
---
Countdown to Persona 3: FES - 14 days...
#16Zeruel(Topic Creator)Posted 4/9/2008 10:14:54 AMmessage detail
Heh, I knew you were looking forward to this, scathatch72, that's why I decided to remake it. Also, I realized I made a couple mistakes in my first version; namely, I now know that previously fused weapons can be fused again, plus attack/accuracy values of type A and B weapons are different in guns (to clarify for others who have only seen this version, I've posted a similar guide on the boards a few months ago), plus, I thought this would be more relevant, since this is coming out in NA in a couple short weeks. Here's hoping that at least this one would get sticky... I'm not having much luck with my Persona Changes guide, but thanks for those who nominated stickies for both. Couldn't do this without you guys! ^_^
---
"No matter how far a jackass travels, it won't come back a horse."
Batou; Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence
#17PapillonReelPosted 4/9/2008 10:18:30 AMmessage detail
Stickied. It's strange that your other thread hasn't gotten stickied yet.

It's time to make some alt accounts.
---
MARK SPOILERS
#18ArthellinusPosted 4/9/2008 10:31:14 AMmessage detail
Maybe board traffic just isn't high enough yet. Persistent bumping will pay off.
#19scathatch72Posted 4/9/2008 11:10:46 AMmessage detail
*celebrates*
---
Maybe they think Aigis rides the 'special' bus... hence why no one else at school is her friend.~LordAnnubis
#20CrimsonFireballPosted 4/9/2008 2:15:53 PMmessage detail
Sticky requested.
---
SSBB FC: 0817 3420 6086
PSN:Toshiro23