Weapon Fusion Guide by Zeruel

1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Weapon Fusion Guide by Zeruel
hi. i tried to get nihil from gold shadows after i talked to the lady and it didn't work. any ideas why? someone help me please i'm losing my mind here,
8 years ago#132
^What exactly is the problem?
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
after i talked to the lady at the antique shop i went to find a gold shadow and i'm not getting any base weapons or nihil
sry. all i'm getting is gold coins
8 years ago#135
The Antique Shop just opened in my game...is it worth it to fuse the Nihil weapons you get right away, or is it best to keep them until I can get a Unique fusion?
it can go either way. if you have multiple nihil longswords or something to that effect, save one for a special fusion. if you're looking for a weapon to help you in tartarus, fuse it. but remember, normal weapons can be fused again and again.
8 years ago#137
i like miehceal (judge) speical weapon its a powerful sword about 450 power
8 years ago#138
It seems like if this gets put into a guide it should titled and based on...

"Weapon Fusion & General Weapon Usuage Stratagy"

the last part of it refering to information on the whole elements and atributes on wepaons thing and how certain weapons can prevent a nock down, etc.

Oh, and FYI, I've seen rather small FAQs get through before. So even if you had about 2 pages of info, as long as you use filler like a retarded logo out of letters or something, make updates from questions and ansers you've seen that relate to the topic, and in general BS so updates and organize everything to a section, it should make it to the list of FAQs.
nice
Stone Temple Pilots & Velvet Revolver
8 years ago#140
Chances of Nihil Spear?I prefer Spears
Look,Your Parents know Stairway,iamchris4life FCed TTFAF,and Jin Kazama works at KFC,got it?
  1. Boards
  2. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES
  3. Weapon Fusion Guide by Zeruel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.