Juzumaru?

#11QTipHU4LPosted 4/25/2008 1:34:59 AM
Has anyone found this weapon on the 11th floor yet?
---
People come and people go but I ain't people-Deuce
fc: 0001-2669-1738
#12MetatronTormentPosted 4/25/2008 1:39:16 AM
I eventually just gave up and waited until I could obtain it from a Two of Swords.
---
Junpei's Believe It, or Don't
Premiering this Fall on FES
#13JIM12306Posted 4/25/2008 1:43:18 AM
Yeah about 20 or so minutes after i posted that i found it on the floor 11 in a gold chest.

It has only 2 more attack then the Kishido Blade (it has 42 attack) that i was using before but it has a +20 HP increase which i will take over a Low increase rate for a critical hit any day.

And in terms of what it looks like. It is just long grayish with i think a blue handle/thing and it's skinny for a 2 hand sword.

---
Not changing this until people start realizing that reality TV syndrome is a poison!
#14JIM12306Posted 4/25/2008 5:06:07 AM
Now thats what i like to see!

On my way back through Tartarus looking for gold shadows as i enter floor 11 again Mitsuru said "that's strange i don't detect anything but something seems* i forgot what she said after that but at any rate the floor was FULL of treasure chests and NO enemies!

I nabbed all the chests and headed for the stairs with no difficulty.

And i left that floor with a Short Sword, 2 Gladius's, 3 short bows, various amounts of yen, a rancid gravy, a Kishido Blade, a Rash Guard, A Mabufu Gem and THREE more Juzumaru Swords!

Not again THAT is what i like to see!

And my luck has finally took a turn for the best!

---
Not changing this until people start realizing that reality TV syndrome is a poison!
#15ZableKynbiirPosted 4/25/2008 5:12:46 AM
Be careful and don't stop moving on those types of floors -- the Reaper shows up a lot faster on them (about twice as fast). Get everything you can and book it.

I picked up my Juzumaru as soon as I got my first 2 of swords card in Shuffle. Much appreciated after spending two hours looking for a rare chest with one in it.
---
PSN: Zable
Leader of the Beatrix for Dissidia Legion
#16swirly3Posted 4/27/2008 8:43:30 AM
There is no due date for that request so waiting to get it from the Sword Rank 2 is not a big deal at all.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag: Frendo
#17jessica73Posted 4/27/2008 9:50:34 AM
:( I've never had a Treasure floor in P3 or in FES so far.
---
http://card.mygamercard.net/gel/blue/GPjessica73.png
NP: P3: FES, GTA: San Andreas
#18Gamemaster64Posted 4/27/2008 10:04:31 AM
You have to revisit the floors.

treasures and gold shadow floors are show up from revisiting.
---
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness
#19viralPosted 4/27/2008 10:17:02 AM
shouldnt of sold mine then, I had like eight
---
The average white male is the most discriminated race and gender in our world today. Lucky us.
#20opfer_gvPosted 4/27/2008 10:50:00 AM
Not just Juzumaru, you have to keep named Japanese Samurai Sword for other request (total of 5)
Next one should be, Onimaru Kunitsuna. Then Mikatsuki Munechika, Ootenda Mituyo, and Myouhou Muramasa in order.
Last one might be hard to get, because you have to dig thru Monad for the rare chest. All others can be obtained via rare chest or sword cards.
---
Q: What is Leap of Faith?
A: Bungee jump with bible. (from Ginger Meggs)