How the hell do I beat Crying Table (floor 25)?

#1Terra GhaleonPosted 5/4/2008 5:04:03 PM
Everywhere I look I see people telling me to fuse Jack Frost and then Bufu their asses into the ground, but that plan seems to have a single flaw since the MOMENT I do that I inevitably miss my barely 40 damage knockdown at some point which allows them to get a single hit in on the main character which will either always prompt an endless string of knockdowns and healing that inevitably will end in a drawn out death, or kills me out-****ing-right. Add in the fact that it's only a week until Full Moon, and I'm thinking I'm completely ****ed and am mentally debating whether or not to just say "**** it" and restart since I'm 'only' about 10 hours in.
---
Sam: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom, we've got a magic ring, two daggers, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Frodo: Hit it. 402
#2zeik56Posted 5/4/2008 5:05:45 PM
Use Yomotsu Shikome instead. Has bufu but no fire weakness.
---
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
#3DivineDragoonKainPosted 5/4/2008 5:11:08 PM
I used a Lilim with Bufu, myself.
---
If you can't spell Dragoon, call me "DDK", or Ultrainer.
KIRBYHAMEHA! (>'.')>===================O*BOOM*!
#4Terra Ghaleon(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2008 5:23:05 PM
About Yomotsu... whatever... I can't seem to make it. I mean, checking the FAQ on the original P3 page, I can see it's combination. However, the damn thing's combination is what GIVES me Jack Frost.
---
Sam: It's 106 miles to the Crack of Doom, we've got a magic ring, two daggers, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses.
Frodo: Hit it. 402
#5zeik56Posted 5/4/2008 5:36:53 PM
Are you doing a double or triple fusion? In a triple fusion the level of the Persona's used determines the type of Persona made. If it's double though then the Faq must be messed up, since Yomotsu Shikome is a Hermit Persona and Jack Frost is Magician.
---
Such a sweet smell, Rubedo...
The smell of rage evaporating off your body. Sure you don't suffer from excessive norepinephrine?
#6AgnostalgiaPosted 5/4/2008 5:47:04 PM
I think Alp has bufu but no fire weakness, although I may be wrong.
---
There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance.
-Socrates
#7Gamemaster64Posted 5/4/2008 5:47:45 PM
^ your wrong.
---
I think I might be the most sigged person in the FFXSB right now... -noneofyourbusiness