Koro-chan, The Dog with cerebrus persona

#1goonies42oPosted 5/5/2008 1:48:54 PM
I just got him to join SEES, and was wondering if he is any good? My mains right now or Aki, Mitusri, and Aigis. Im thinking about switchin Aki with Koro, what do you guys think? Is the dog better than Aki late game?
#2xtremegamer4Posted 5/5/2008 1:52:24 PM
Dog is good.
#3KingLSPosted 5/5/2008 1:52:38 PM
He has Mudo and Agi skills, the highest HP (When all characters have the same level), and rarely misses attacks. USE HIM. He's extremely underrated.
---
Persona 3: FES - http://www.youtube.com/EpisodeYourself
#4Omni LegacyPosted 5/5/2008 1:55:40 PM
Yes he's very good. He made into my final party during my first playthrough.
---
"Its not cute, so i dont care" ~ Pamela
#5rics2280Posted 5/5/2008 1:57:28 PM
uber puppy - use him
#6Reiha00Posted 5/5/2008 2:02:30 PM
it depends on the enemy.
Personally, i have my core team of Akihiko and Mitsuru (ESPECIALLY Mitsuru later in the game, with Ice Break and that one skill that makes her next attack hit harder, she's a cannon, add to that her defenses aren't as low as Yukari AND she can heal...well...) and Yukari as well (usually, though later in the game her only contribution is group full heals, and even then the AI sucks too much to heal efficiently) but Koromaru is my sort of tertiary character, ahead of Ken and Aigis and way ahead of poor Junpei.
Of course, i kinda rushed things and used the same team for most of the battles (Akihiko, Yukari, Mitsuru) so all the other guys EXCEPT Koromaru ended up being low level.
I plan to remedy that on this FES run through, since i have more free evenings (especially once i max Tower and Devil ^_^)

Also, anyone else notice Koromaru's "Act Freely" AI is about 10x better than any other characters? on numerous occasions i've had him perform knock down strategies without telling him to, NO ONE ELSE does that without telling them to.
#7ArmedDragoonPosted 5/5/2008 2:04:41 PM
You cannot hit Koromaru. It's like trying to shoot AIDS.
---
"Big talkers are usually weak"- Dart, LOD; A god among men.
Wii FC: 3445 8685 1549 9699 Name: Dragoon
#8delusionmentPosted 5/5/2008 2:08:30 PM
Also, anyone else notice Koromaru's "Act Freely" AI is about 10x better than any other characters? on numerous occasions i've had him perform knock down strategies without telling him to, NO ONE ELSE does that without telling them to.

That's because Koromaru is 10x smarter than humans.

But Koromaru is probably one of the best characters to use. He's a good dog, and knows what to do without the tactics. The only problem is that he is weak to Hama skills so one use of it will kill him. That and it makes me sad whenever he gets hit.
---
We are all chained - chained to our own secrets and the persona we wear to hide it.
#9Shadow_Master_TPosted 5/5/2008 2:11:50 PM
Koromaru can't equip foot equipment, but you'll see that he doesn't really need to, since his default foot "equipment" has **** loads of evade!

So yeah, he's pretty good and there are situations where he's really useful. I found Koro-chan to be part of my team a lot during the game, although late game I just didn't find him as useful...
---
I'm sorry, but your sig is in another castle.
#10BasementDudePosted 5/5/2008 2:12:34 PM
koro-chan is one of my favorites