The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Morphing skills

#1DarkazuragodPosted 7/4/2008 5:57:26 PM
When does it happen? Is it random or do u have to meet a requirement when fusing a perosna or leveling it up.

Thanks in advance
---
#2KailieannPosted 7/4/2008 5:57:55 PM
1/8 chance at level up
#3Darkazuragod(Topic Creator)Posted 7/4/2008 6:23:34 PM
Oh thats bull
---
#4Yuji KaidoPosted 7/4/2008 6:24:26 PM
I wouldn't do it if I were you in any case. The last thing you want it for Mediahran to become Charmdi.
---
Pride invites you to soar to heights of personal triumph, but the wind is stronger at those heights and the footing tentative. Farther, then, is the fall."
#5KailieannPosted 7/4/2008 6:25:58 PM
Mediarahan can't morph. And even if it could, it couldn't morph into Charmdi.

Worst case would be Trafuri.
#6Yuji KaidoPosted 7/4/2008 6:27:12 PM
I was using it as an example. The point is : you don't want a useful skill to become a useless skill. In a nutshell.
---
Pride invites you to soar to heights of personal triumph, but the wind is stronger at those heights and the footing tentative. Farther, then, is the fall."
#7Spin_LocustPosted 7/4/2008 6:59:28 PM
I had the max Temperance Persona (The Snake Thing) with Garudyne, and it morphed to some crap I forgot, so I had to dismiss it and retrieve the thing from the Compendium
---
For a War won with words is a war not won at all. To truly have peace one must force all to submit to them, and become a monster to the people. That is War.
#8Trigger_WalnutPosted 7/4/2008 7:07:38 PM
My Angel got Elec Boost once... I mean, what the hell would I need that for? I wish morphs would keep in mind the affinities of its persona...
---
Welcome to San Andreas
I'm CJ from Grove Street
#9ThunderFeatherPosted 7/4/2008 7:18:57 PM
morphing skill actually usefull...
For kick out noise skill for fusion... Gah...
I need to kick that mudo and marin karin skill...
1/8? that's small
---
"Misha you sucks at sport!" - Aurica
#10PersonaJusticePosted 7/4/2008 8:47:49 PM

Snake thing... you mean Yurlungur ?

I don't think so Garudyne will morph ?

But... will it inherit Magarudyne ?