Gift for girls

#1M_U_G_E_NPosted 7/31/2008 8:54:47 AM
Does anyone know for every each girls what kind of gift they like? I know Mitsuru like present anything lady like. It kinda tired to restart the game when they don't like it and somemore my PS2 won't load the game when I restart, so it tiring to go through it.....help )=

---
Cosplaying as Mitsuru (Persona 3/2008) and hopefully Gwen in grown (Odin Sphere/2009)
#2SnyperSlidePosted 7/31/2008 9:00:18 AM
This is from the round one FAQ.

Fuuka (Priestess)
+50:
Glass Vase
Brand Bag
+10:
Red Pine Bonsai
Mini Cactus
Brand Purse
Brand Watch
Teddy Bear
Japanese Doll
Kaleidoscope
Book Cover
Ganesha Bank

Mitsuru (Empress)
+50:
Japanese Doll
Goggle-eyed Doll
+10:
Red Pine Bonsai
Perfume
Brand Purse
Brand Watch
Brand Bag
Teddy Bear
Kaleidoscope
Book Cover
Lucky Charm

Yukari (Lover)
+50:
Perfume
Brand Purse
Brand Watch
Brand Bag
+10:
Rose Bouquet
Glass Vase
Teddy Bear
Jack Frost Doll

Chihiro (Justice)
+50:
Brand Watch
Brand Bag
Book Cover
+10:
Rose Bouquet
Mini Cactus
Glass Vase
Perfume
Brand Purse
Teddy Bear
Japanese Doll
Kaleidoscope
Jack Frost Doll
Ganesha Bank

Yuko (Strength)
+50:
Brand Purse
Brand Watch
Brand Bag
+10:
Mini Cactus
Teddy Bear
Kaleidoscope
Lucky Charm

You can get the gift from the following locations:

-Antique Store (gems needed)
Goggled-eye Doll
Kaleidoscope
Japanese Doll
Teddy Bear

-School
Book Cover

-Port Island Train Station
Glass Vase
Mini Cactus
Red Pine Bonsai
Rose Bouquet

-Shrine
Lucky Charm (need to pick paper fortune and get the luckiest outcome)

-TV commercial
Brand Watch 9/6
Brand Purse 6/14, 7/26
Brand Bag 10/25, 12/6
Perfume 6/7, 6/14

---
"Breath of fire and Star Ocean rock my socks" :]
#3M_U_G_E_N(Topic Creator)Posted 7/31/2008 9:14:32 AM
WOW! I was expecting more like Yukari like cute stuffs, Chihiro like anything antique like that.....I didn't epected to be so detail! THANK YOU SO MUCH!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I wanna cry in happiness! Ur kindness touch me...! Okayokay...that over reacting there.....

but thank you again, thank you for sharing

---
Cosplaying as Mitsuru (Persona 3/2008) and hopefully Gwen in grown (Odin Sphere/2009)
#4RoninzetaPosted 7/31/2008 9:31:15 AM
For Fuuka, buy some Glass Vase from the flower shop.
Chihiro, Bookcovers from the school store.
Yuko, buy some Mini Cactus. If you have Brand Items from the tv show, cool, but they aren't needed.
Yukari, Rose Bouquet. Same deal with Yuko on the Brand Items. Don't need them, so don't go out of your way to get them.

You should never need a gift for Mitsuru, if you answer right everytime and use matching persona. But if you aren't using a faq for the answers, she likes Red Pine Bonsai. Also, Elizabeth will ask for a Google-eyed doll in a request, so you'll have one of those in your inventory. Great for Christmas if you pick her.
#5ArriOnrpgPosted 7/31/2008 11:03:27 AM
you know you just gave him all the "wrong" gifts, right?
#6Lord FaustPosted 7/31/2008 11:22:38 AM
He didn't give him the wrong gifts, he gave him the most cost-effective ones. The Brand items aren't too common. As he said, if you always pick the right response and carry a persona of the matching arcana, you won't need too many gifts. Unless you just want to give them gifts (I do, money is no concern for me). It really only applies to Yuko and Yukari, as the best gifts for Fuuka and Chihiro are easily purchased and not very expensive, and Mitsuru only takes 10 sessions to max if you do it right.
---
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
#7RoninzetaPosted 7/31/2008 11:52:42 AM
Yeah, sorry, I wasn't going for the "best" gifts, just the easiest to come by. Truth be told, if you answered every conversation right, you'd only need ONE gift the entire game (after Level 9 Fuuka). But if you aren't following a faq for the answers, it's nice to have some extra points with the girls on thier dates. But you don't need too many extra points, seeing how the dates themselves are already 30 (45) points already.