Messiah..

#1DXfan1448Posted 8/2/2008 10:13:16 AM
w/ Repel Dark(Weakness Cover),Samsara,Hamaon(SP Save),DIE FOR ME!,and Mudoon(SP save),since My Orpheus has the Light Attacks(At least he has 6 skills now)
---
Look,Your Parents know Stairway,iamchris4life FCed TTFAF,and Jin Kazama works at KFC,got it?
#2Lord FaustPosted 8/2/2008 10:14:56 AM
Impossible, you can inherit 4 skills max from a normal spread.
---
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
#3KailieannPosted 8/2/2008 10:16:18 AM
Not entirely impossible, since Repel Dark, Hamaon, and Mudoon are all morphable.

Still, you'd do better to have Hama Boost and Mudo Boost.
#4DXfan1448(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 10:17:39 AM
so,Repel Dark,Samsara & DIE FOR ME! only and any other skill I want, Ok,I have Chakra ring w/ me anyway.
---
Look,Your Parents know Stairway,iamchris4life FCed TTFAF,and Jin Kazama works at KFC,got it?
#5DXfan1448(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 10:19:45 AM
And My satan Pwned some or All enemies that are weak to it w/o the Help of Hama/Mudo Boost(Proven I have beaten the Monad Idols w/ Mahamaon)
---
#6Lord FaustPosted 8/2/2008 10:29:44 AM
That'd be good. Hamaon and Mudoon aren't that good without the boosts.
---
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
#7DXfan1448(Topic Creator)Posted 8/2/2008 10:35:04 AM
so,I have a hard time what to Inherit for Thanatos w/o the Annoying weak versions of Mudo skills... and I have to wait for 9/18 or something for access to 6-way fusions...My Orpheus has Pulinpa.I forgot the other one,But I'm no pro at Bad Status Effects.
---
#8SnyperSlidePosted 8/2/2008 10:38:41 AM
Im still trying to figure out what my Messiah should have... Should he be the ultimate healer or a well rounded fighter.

Morning Star
Repel Dark
Samarecarm
Absorb Pierce
God's Hand
Salvation
Spell Master
Enduring Soul

---
"Breath of fire and Star Ocean rock my socks" :]
#9SairenjiPosted 8/2/2008 11:06:21 AM
Not entirely impossible, since Repel Dark, Hamaon, and Mudoon are all morphable.

Only Hamaon and Mudoon can morph, repel dark can't.

w/ Repel Dark(Weakness Cover),Samsara,Hamaon(SP Save),DIE FOR ME!,and Mudoon(SP save),since My Orpheus has the Light Attacks(At least he has 6 skills now)

As Lord Faust said, you can only inherit 4 skill max for normal spread, how come you can transfer 5? Yeah, Mudoon and Hamaon can morph but what's the point?

---
Attempting to give a damn...Unable to give a damn, stopping...Process failed, damn not given.
#10KailieannPosted 8/2/2008 11:12:40 AM
That's not...

He WANTED Messiah to inherit five skills. Which, as was explained, is impossible.

When I said "morphable", I meant "can be obtained by morphing other skills", which would mean he could obtain the fifth skill with a lucky morph.

And yeah. No point.