Messiah..

• Topic Archived
8 years ago#1
w/ Repel Dark(Weakness Cover),Samsara,Hamaon(SP Save),DIE FOR ME!,and Mudoon(SP save),since My Orpheus has the Light Attacks(At least he has 6 skills now)
Look,Your Parents know Stairway,iamchris4life FCed TTFAF,and Jin Kazama works at KFC,got it?
8 years ago#2
Impossible, you can inherit 4 skills max from a normal spread.
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
8 years ago#3
Not entirely impossible, since Repel Dark, Hamaon, and Mudoon are all morphable.

Still, you'd do better to have Hama Boost and Mudo Boost.
8 years ago#4
so,Repel Dark,Samsara & DIE FOR ME! only and any other skill I want, Ok,I have Chakra ring w/ me anyway.
Look,Your Parents know Stairway,iamchris4life FCed TTFAF,and Jin Kazama works at KFC,got it?
8 years ago#5
And My satan Pwned some or All enemies that are weak to it w/o the Help of Hama/Mudo Boost(Proven I have beaten the Monad Idols w/ Mahamaon)
8 years ago#6
That'd be good. Hamaon and Mudoon aren't that good without the boosts.
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
8 years ago#7
so,I have a hard time what to Inherit for Thanatos w/o the Annoying weak versions of Mudo skills... and I have to wait for 9/18 or something for access to 6-way fusions...My Orpheus has Pulinpa.I forgot the other one,But I'm no pro at Bad Status Effects.
8 years ago#8
Im still trying to figure out what my Messiah should have... Should he be the ultimate healer or a well rounded fighter.

Morning Star
Repel Dark
Samarecarm
Absorb Pierce
God's Hand
Salvation
Spell Master
Enduring Soul

"Breath of fire and Star Ocean rock my socks" :]
8 years ago#9
Not entirely impossible, since Repel Dark, Hamaon, and Mudoon are all morphable.

Only Hamaon and Mudoon can morph, repel dark can't.

w/ Repel Dark(Weakness Cover),Samsara,Hamaon(SP Save),DIE FOR ME!,and Mudoon(SP save),since My Orpheus has the Light Attacks(At least he has 6 skills now)

As Lord Faust said, you can only inherit 4 skill max for normal spread, how come you can transfer 5? Yeah, Mudoon and Hamaon can morph but what's the point?

Attempting to give a damn...Unable to give a damn, stopping...Process failed, damn not given.
8 years ago#10
That's not...

He WANTED Messiah to inherit five skills. Which, as was explained, is impossible.

When I said "morphable", I meant "can be obtained by morphing other skills", which would mean he could obtain the fifth skill with a lucky morph.

And yeah. No point.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived