Rate this character. Day 6: Chidori

#31alakasam2000Posted 8/13/2008 8:03:26 PM
10/10
My favorite charecter in this game, kinda reminds me of myself, despite the fact that I'm a guy and DON'T wear dresses. >.>

And what with all the VA hate on her, I think her voice is as amazing as she is. (compliment) You guys don't get it, that voice of hers fits perfectly.
---
"Are you my mummy?"
-the empty child
#32RoninzetaPosted 8/13/2008 8:56:06 PM
I'm not changing my vote, but ignoring the appearances and the VA (for pete's sake, no one complained when people gave Yukari points for being "hawt". hypocrites ^_^), I would only raise it to a 4. I seriously thought she didn't have enough going for her to make her an important character. She's a Disposable Woman. She shows up, makes Junpei's heart go pitter-patter, then is killed to give him angst. She just barely is given any motivation of her own.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/DisposableWoman
#33MasterTurtlePosted 8/13/2008 8:59:30 PM
8/10

I really disliked her appearance (plus thought she was too easy as a boss), but I liked almost everything else about her.
---
When he's in his underwear, he's pretty awesome. -Yamamoto (concerning Tsuna)
#34Lord FaustPosted 8/13/2008 9:00:54 PM
6/10 I guess

She's not really a bad character, and she's a pretty sympathetic character. She contributes to Junpei's development, which is a plus. Also, Medea looks awesome.

As for her voice acting, yeah, it's not that great, but it is pretty good in the revival scene.
---
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
#35monkeylemurPosted 8/13/2008 9:07:28 PM
10/10

lol mainly cuz junpei is my favorite character without her, he would have died

also, junpei wouldn't be completely interesting without the appearance of chidori

so the existance of chidori is completely necessary thus receiving a 10/10 from me
#36LuniaraPosted 8/13/2008 9:08:33 PM
I prefer her over Most of the other females in the game. She's in my top 5 characters in the game list that's for sure. She not only helped Junpei develop as a character but I've always had a thing for the artsy misunderstood types. The concept was nice, but as Ive all ready seen said, bleh her voice actress could have used some work.

7/10
#37Warpig_ReloadedPosted 8/13/2008 9:11:04 PM
3/10

Pretty generic character, but she served a purpose briefly.