What s that Heart Symbol Next to Persona's Level?

#1aquarianalexPosted 8/23/2008 12:17:13 PM
Ok, I just fused a persona and got Fortuna Lv 19. Strangely she has this heart symbol next to her level on the status screen. I also got it when fusing for Pyro Jack. Can someone tell me what this means? thanks
#2KailieannPosted 8/23/2008 12:18:17 PM
Yes. Igor tells you what it means the first time you fuse one.
If you forgot, you can check under the "Talk" option in the fusion menu.

It's also explained in the General FAQ Thread.
#3aquarianalex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2008 12:35:42 PM
Ohh, well, I did check out the general FAQ first but I did not see anything about Hearts... maybe I missed it. Thanks...
#4replicax77Posted 8/23/2008 1:12:21 PM
This seems strangely familiar.....
---
My name isn't Attila so don't call me Hun.
#5aquarianalex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/23/2008 2:30:22 PM
Ahhh I got the info now... it was in the original Persona 3 FAQ board... the answer wasn't on this FAQ on this particular board for PS 3 FES
#6aquarianalex(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2008 6:35:13 PM
Just to clarify.... by raising the persona to its fullest to get the item, this means to level the persona up until it knows all the skills then it is considered grown to the fullest? and how do I get the item afterwards?
#7PhoenixUltimaPosted 8/24/2008 6:46:15 PM
Yes, when it gets to the level where it has learned all the skills it learns naturally, you'll get the item. The game will tell you the persona is about to produce something, then it shows you a screen like the one where shuffles take place, it shows you the king of swords card, and then you get whatever item that persona can produce. Jack Frost produces frost caps, by the way, those prevent you from being frozen. Yawn.

As a note, if you get an item-producing persona very close to where it'll level up and produce the item, you should register it in the compendium first, then you can get the item, dismiss the persona, and draw a new one that's ready to produce another item. I wouldn't bother doing this with Jack Frost, but some of the other persona items can be handy to have a full set of.

And on that note, a question for the more experienced players: what's a good persona item to have for the MC? He's level 99 now and therefore has no use for a vitality ring, so something better than the giga luck band I'm using now would be nice.

---
I'm the captain of the gravy train!
#8MeultimaPosted 8/24/2008 6:50:04 PM
Tome of the Void.

---
" I wanted one life, you wanted another; We couldn't have our cake, so we ate each other." -Roger McGough
#9Lord FaustPosted 8/24/2008 8:19:44 PM
Omnipotent Orb >_>
---
The snake prowls fiercely, but cannot scratch his back, because as the Sioux people are aware of, snakes have no arms in which to scratch their back.
#10MeultimaPosted 8/24/2008 8:22:47 PM
Is not a Persona Ite...

Oh. Dammit.

---
" I wanted one life, you wanted another; We couldn't have our cake, so we ate each other." -Roger McGough