How long is The Answer? (spoilers?)

#1MrSoliPosted 10/22/2008 7:54:50 PM
I just got a little ways into the fifth door, probably about 17 hours in. How much longer do I got? And why the heck is it so easy this far in? heheh. Seriously, before I even get a chance to scan a new enemy a lot of them are already running from me! I know it's overleveling, but I honestly didn't think I was... Thanks much.
---
Currently Playing: P3:FES - The Answer, TWEWY
Recently Beat: Nocturne, Time Hollow, P3:FES - Journey, Baroque
#2Nasada19Posted 10/22/2008 8:02:36 PM
You're about half way.
#3Ryuzaki7Posted 10/22/2008 8:03:20 PM
Well the game box says that its 30 hours but considering that you are overleveling it'll probably take you about 25 hours IMO
---
DOOD! MY PRINNIES!!!!!!!!!!! NOO!!!!! - My friend after all his Prinnies died
#4MrSoli(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2008 8:03:26 PM
Thanks much.
---
#5MrSoli(Topic Creator)Posted 10/22/2008 8:05:53 PM
My characters are level 57ish I think, is that overleveled for that point? I imagine it probably is a little bit. I do spend quite a bit of time trying to collect as much money as possible so I can afford all the best stuff in the shops, but doesn't everyone? heh.
---
#6DragoonKain33Posted 10/22/2008 9:09:16 PM
I usually just get by with what weapons/armor I find in boxes and shuffle time, since weapons are pretty much useless to me outside of their +stats, while the difference between armor you found last dungeon and the newest one you can buy is pretty neglible. Not nearly worth the time and effort needed to farm coin cards/money boxes for me.

Then again, it's not as if you've got anything else to do with that money anyways... I usually just wait till the last set of buyable weapons/armors (mid 70's IIRC) before I splurge my dough though.

Since I breezed through the game like that, it only took around 20 hours to beat it. Of course if you're farming every door, then it'd take longer.
---
Turn 1: Enhance Spells
Turn 2: Overdrive, Water Blast X5
#7xtremegamer4Posted 10/23/2008 9:46:44 AM
I think saying that you're overleveled is a bit too drastic. The actually allows you to grind all you want.

Normally, it takes about 20-25 hours to beat the game. It you're farming each door, it'll probably take about 16 hours each (in my case).
---
Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.
#8Rinku456Posted 10/24/2008 5:09:57 AM
Well, I was in the low 60s when I finished The Answer. So, you might be overleveled. I can't remember how many doors there are.
---
I mean, it must be hard to see your cat suffer from such a debilitating disease as ugly. It's usually fatal because no one wants to feed ugly cats. -Ruzinus
#9MrSoli(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2008 6:56:09 AM
Yeah I am guilty of being a famer... I'm level 70ish going to the door 6 boss, maybe 22 hours of playtime.
---
#10AmadeIstarPosted 10/26/2008 1:00:12 PM
I am over levelled and I played 80 hrs and about to do the last fight in Emporium(sp?) but that's because I get caught up in trying to fuse some quality Personas. I spent so many hours Fusing in the Journey too, I'm always trying to make an even better Persona.
---
Politicians are a lot like dirty diapers. They should be changed frequently and for the same reason.