Help with Cybele

#1belsayden777Posted 11/7/2008 11:00:47 PM
I'm going to try making a Cybele but I don't know how to get the abilities I want on to her.
I'm hoping to get something that looks a bit like this:

Samarecarm
Auto-Maraku
Myraid Arrows
Ice amp
Ice Boost
Niflheim
Diarahan (or would mediaharan be better?)
Spell Master

To start I have a Skadi with Niflheim, but from there I don't know what to fuse it with to try to get those two abilities onto one of the persona needed to fuse Cybele.
If anyone could offer their advice that would be great.
#2slivrePosted 11/8/2008 8:41:48 AM
Why do you not use one of the wonderful guides on gamefaqs. Just use the search function find the skills and start fusing with them until you the persona you want.
---
Once there was light , now there is also me.
#3Lord FaustPosted 11/8/2008 9:41:20 AM
Try to get Mediarahan and Diarahan, and ditch Myriad Arrows.

Skadi + Kohryu + Seth can make the Cybele you want.
---
Rend... slaughter... devour your enemies!
There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory.
#4Look over therePosted 11/8/2008 12:11:54 PM
I wouldn't bother with both Mediarahan and Diarahan. Go with Mediarahan then Cool Breeze or Victory Cry to fill in the other slot for staying power in a dungeon. If you're high enough to make a Skadi, then you're in the area to grab Victory Cry, so let's go with that...

What Lord Faust suggested will provide Ice Boost (from Kohryu via Byakko), Ice Amp (Skadi), Niflheim (Skadi), and Mediarahan (Kohryu). So I'll just add a bit to get Victory Cry onto one of them...

Make a Shiva. Loading him up with physicals while keeping Victory Cry/Maziodyne/Pralaya/Enduring Soul is probably the best choice.
Make a Yaksini. Load her up with physicals. Keep Fatal End/Blade of Fury/Deathbound .
Make a Narasimha. Load him up with physicals. Keep Fatal End/Herculean Strike/Blade of Fury.

As long as Shiva has the highest current level, Narasimha x Yaksini x Shiva = Seth
You want Seth to inherit Victory Cry and 4 physicals (doesn't matter which; Cybele can't inherit physicals). Keep...I suppose Agidyne/Maragidyne/Repel Light; those should be least noisy for Cybele out of Seth's natural skillset.
#5Lord FaustPosted 11/8/2008 12:18:35 PM
suggested will provide Ice Boost (from Kohryu via Byakko)

In FES, Byakko is an elec type.
---
Rend... slaughter... devour your enemies!
There is no other way to survive. You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory.
#6Look over therePosted 11/8/2008 12:30:25 PM
Well then, the TC will have to put Ice Boost onto one of the Ssu-ling before making Kohryu then
#7Look over therePosted 11/8/2008 1:13:48 PM
Actually, Kohryu may be too noisy, as he's also Recovery inheritance; how about replacing Kohryu with Vishnu? As long as Skadi has the highest current level, Seth x Vishnu x Skadi should still make Cybele easily.
What I would do then is pass Ice Boost onto Barong or Rangda when making Shiva, then pass Ice Boost and Victory Cry from Shiva onto Seth, along with other physicals. And/or...
Barong (or Odin) x Garuda (or Kartikeya or Saturnus) x Shiva should make Vishnu, as long as Shiva has the highest current level. Keep Akasha Arts, God's Hand, and Salvation. Pass on Victory Cry and/or Ice Boost from Shiva and 3 physical skills (remember that Vishnu is Strike inheritance).
Barong and Kartikeya are physical inheritances, so load them up with physicals. Odin and Saturnus are element inheritances (Elec and Fire, respectively), so load them up with physicals and their respective element.

Now if we care about how we make Skadi in the first place...
Bishamonten (Tower 60) x Michael (Judgement 72) x Vishnu (Sun 78) = Skadi, as long as Vishnu has the highest current level
Bishamonten is Fire inheritance, so load him up with fire and physical skills. Keep Maragidyne/Arrow Rain/Myriad Arrows.
Michael is Elec inheritance, so load him up with elec and physical skills. Keep Maziodyne, Mabufudyne, and Heaven's Blade.
Use the Vishnu from earlier (hope he's registered).
Skadi should inherit 5 physical skills. Or combinations that include Victory Cry and/or Ice Boost and physicals. She should keep Ice Amp, Akasha Arts, and Niflheim from her natural skillset.

Now ideally, the ingredients to make Cybele would look like this in the end:
Seth: Agidyne/Maragidyne/Repel Light/Victory Cry and/or Ice Boost/physicals for the rest
Vishnu: Akasha Arts/God's Hand/Salvation/Victory Cry and/or Ice Boost/physicals for the rest
Skadi: Ice Amp/Akasha Arts/Niflheim/Victory Cry and/or Ice Boost/physicals for the rest

If this is the case, the pool of skills that Cybele can inherit from here would be:
Ice Boost (rank 2 Passive, desired)
Ice Amp (rank 4 Passive, desired)
Agidyne (rank 5 Fire, morphable)
Maragidyne (rank 6 Fire, not morphable)
Repel Light (rank 6 Passive, not morphable)
Salvation (rank 9 Recovery, desired)
Victory Cry (rank 9 Passive, desired)
Niflheim (rank 9 Ice, desired)
#8Look over therePosted 11/8/2008 1:29:25 PM
Oh, and if you need an example of passing Ice Boost onto...say, Rangda, here's one:
Yamata-no-Orochi (Moon 26) x Ares (or Outmitsunu) (Chariot 19 or 30) x Parvati (Priestess 47) = Rangda
Orochi has Ice Boost and 3 physicals naturally, and is Strike inheritance, so just load him up with more physicals. The Chariot will be a physical inheritance so load him up with physicals. Parvati should be loaded up with Ice and/or Physical skills. Then when you make Rangda, try to pass on Ice Boost and 4 physical skills, while keeping Agilao/Zan-ei/Agidyne.