Why didn't I get the Narcissus Flower?

#1Hobbun1Posted 1/19/2009 9:43:17 AM
I just leveled up Narcissus up to level 24. I have heard that when Personas that have hearts, you will receive their heart item when the Persona gets their last skill. Narcissus gets her last skill at level 24. However, I did not receive anything. Is there something else I need to do to get the Narcissus Flower?
#2Lord FaustPosted 1/19/2009 9:50:33 AM
Did Narcissus have a heart when you fused him?
---
"Death's vastness holds no peace. I come at the end of the long road -- neither human, nor devil... All bends to my will."
#3Hobbun1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2009 9:53:42 AM
I didn't fuse her, I found her. Please don't tell me you only can get a heart from fusing the persona.
#4king manicPosted 1/19/2009 9:56:43 AM
You have to fuse them. You have ~40% chance I have been told. It feels like far less but it can only occur on persona you fused.
---
File Not found, would you like me to fake it [Y/N]
#5Hobbun1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2009 10:00:53 AM
*sigh* Ok, thanks.

Now when I fuse, can I tell if the Persona will have the heart item before doing the fusion? Or do I have to do the fusion and reset if I didn't receive it? Does it say somewhere under the Persona data they have a heart item?
#6Nasada19Posted 1/19/2009 10:02:39 AM
Like you said in your first post "I heard that when Personas that have HEARTS," they have big red glowing hearts on their picture after you fuse them and Igor will say something like "This persona has someone contained with themselves." It's fairly obvious.
#7Hobbun1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2009 10:07:18 AM
"Like you said in your first post "I heard that when Personas that have HEARTS," they have big red glowing hearts on their picture after you fuse them and Igor will say something like "This persona has someone contained with themselves." It's fairly obvious."

Ok, I was only go by what I heard when you leveled up a persona to max their skills, I have never experienced a persona with a heart yet, so I wanted to make sure. Now can you see that they have will have a heart before you complete the fusion? Like you can see what their skills, immunites, resistances, etc. are? Or do I need to complete the fusion and reset if Igor doesn't say "This persona has someone contained within themselves?"
#8king manicPosted 1/19/2009 10:10:38 AM
There is a big sparky heart symbol next to their name. You can't miss it. Save before you fuse and keep reloading until it has the item. You can get it in the journey or the answer.
---
#9Nasada19Posted 1/19/2009 10:13:01 AM
Yes, you need to complete the fusion, it won't show up before you actually do it. Also, just to clear up some MAJOR confusion that you have, Narcissus is a GUY not a girl.
#10king manicPosted 1/19/2009 10:13:24 AM
It shows up just after you fuse so you can't just retry like you can with skills. However in the journey what the item is is picked when you buy it from the compendium so in the journey you can register it at 1 battle away from the last skill and farm items by rebuying it. For Messiah there is 6 items it could give so you need to get it from the compendium and level. In the answer you have to keep refusing.
---