Strength and fortune full moon battle help!

#1GuiloBoiPosted 6/25/2009 10:03:32 PM
Hi everyone!! as it says in the title im REALLY stuck at this fight and i have been for months :(...can anyone tell me good charecters and levels to use in this fight? and good tacticts besides using the roulette wheel?
#2mtwrigPosted 6/26/2009 7:21:47 AM
For this fight I had MC(lv50), junpei(lv47), Yukari(lv48), and Aigis(lv47)
Personas
Pyro jack(lv34)
Skills
Agi
Agilao
Resist Fire
Tarukaja
And Media
Narcissus(lv38)
Magarula
gurula
Sexy dance(I think strength can be charmed)
Resist Wind
And rakunda
Odin(lv 45)
Mazio
Zionga
Resist lightning
Tetrakarn
And cleave
For strength I spamed garula and zionga set aigis to heal and support since she has buff and debuff skills. Had yukari cast garula as well, while junpei was set to knockdown the strength and If you have bad luck with the wheel then you should experement with it.
For fortune after you kill strength just use physical attacks or debuff him because fortune will start casting garudyne and will still use the WHEEL OF FORTUNE
#3KoujaPosted 6/26/2009 10:39:49 AM
Any character would do. You only need to make 'em both frightened with either a Persona or via roulette. It's easy.
#4Lord_WoobiePosted 6/26/2009 10:59:00 AM
Why would you still have Pyro Jack at that stage of the game? Is it some emotional attachment, or do you just like the challenge? Narcissus is also a bit questionable. And how in the world did you get Odin at level 45 and with that skill set? Fusion accident?

Personally, I just brought a persona of the death arcana (either Samael or Mot, I can't remember which) and manipulated the wheel so that it made both shadows fearful, then I used Ghastly Wail to take them out one at a time.

Before I figured out I could do that, I used Dionysus with Ziodyne to whittle away the Strength shadow's health little by little, and had Yukari help heal. To be completely honest, this could be the easiest fight in the game as long as you take advantage of the Fortune shadow's wheel. Alternatively, it can be very difficult if you're not used to the wheel's mechanics.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!