fastest way to raise academics

#1Bigdonkey1Posted 8/3/2009 9:14:52 PM
Okay so i just beat the love hotel shadow on 7/7. the exams are coming up and I'm trying to raise my academics. the question i have is, is it quicker to sleep early, be in great condition then donate the next day or to donate and then study before bed in normal condition?

thanks
#2Lord FaustPosted 8/3/2009 9:16:24 PM
...Donating is never worth it. It's best to use the arcade for all stats, and study when the quiz game isn't available.
---
"I don't details. He can details in length. Even if you don't want, he'll still details you."
#3Nasada19Posted 8/3/2009 9:24:21 PM
^Remember Faust you can study every night, even nights you go to the arcade.
---
I hate Persona 4
#4Lord FaustPosted 8/3/2009 9:25:20 PM
Right. My bad.
---
"I don't details. He can details in length. Even if you don't want, he'll still details you."
#5Allen TaxPosted 8/3/2009 11:03:37 PM
However being sick.......you can fail at gaining.
---
Is A guy.Like guys ONLY period! Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance & contentious stupidity.- The Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
#6VoltglossPosted 8/4/2009 10:28:35 AM
Always stay awake in class.

Study every night, unless you went to Tartarus or are tired/sick.

If you are tired/sick, visit the bathroom during the day and at night to try to cure yourself. If it doesn't work, just go to sleep early that night.

Play the Quiz game every night it's available.

Attend certain of the summer movies.

Remember that you will get a big ol' boost during summer school.

After summer school, start Elizabeth's request for a Sengoku-era Helm as soon as possible. It takes about a week of visiting the faculty office, and each visit gets you Academic points (and does not take up your afternoon).

Finally: don't stress. Meeting the Academics goals to ace the first two exams is pretty much unnecessary. As long as you have enough (rank 2) to start Temperance moderately quickly (the max S. Link guide has a good suggested date - mid-July if I recall correctly), and have max Academics by the time the third exam rolls around, you should be fine.