Based on gameplay.

#1KinguZakkPosted 11/17/2009 11:55:47 AM
Which character is worse/best gameplay wise?
---
GT: ZacTheFatAttack
GAmes: wutever I WANT!
#2chrishu311Posted 11/17/2009 2:30:26 PM
I always hated Ken.

But he has his uses. I would say either Aigis or Ken.
---
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed. -- George Carlin
#3chrishu311Posted 11/17/2009 2:30:48 PM
And to qualify that, Aigis is my favorite character and the real love interest. XD
---
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed. -- George Carlin
#4masked_yazooPosted 11/17/2009 8:44:59 PM
Shinjiro, well he <SPOILERS>

DIE

---
Cao Pi is CHAOS, Kira is JUSTICE and Reaper is DEATH
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mL_V-kwI8M
#5PatteTheDudePosted 11/18/2009 5:18:01 AM
Best: MC
worse? little dude with spear XD
---

..Live and let live..
#6TetheallaPosted 11/18/2009 6:30:04 AM
Great rationale yazoo. I agree, but will also say that Ken belongs there right next to him as the worst.
---
SSBB code) 3394-5659-3205
#7SwordDancer710Posted 11/19/2009 3:28:32 PM
Best: MC
Worst: Koromaru (too many Mudos, not enough SP to be a good fire mage)
---
Michigan Football 5-6 (1-6)
#8lyingbastardPosted 11/19/2009 3:29:44 PM
I think Korumaru's biggest problems are the lack of damage output and lack of SP. Otherwise he would just be brutal, but as it is, he's great for about 15 battles and then he's tapped out.

---
http://www.4windsfantasygaming.com
#9Magic_warlock90Posted 11/20/2009 8:26:27 AM
Probably Mitsuru. She's a heavy direct damage dealer (Ice and Slash) and a backup healer. Everyone else can do what she can (no counting her elements, just her strong points), and more. Her status effects fall on the more useless side of things; while Charm is a good effect, Marin Karin only hits one at a time, and the enemy can still attack *if* Tentarafoo connects.

Ken can heal one or the whole party and can hit with 3 attributes (Light, Lightning, and Pierce).

Akihiko can heal one, debuff whole groups, and hit with Strike and Lightning.

Yukari can heal one or the whole party, un-charm (kinda useless), and hits with Wind and Pierce.

Junpei can defensively buff the party, heals himself per turn, and can hit with 4 attributes (Fire, Strike, Slash, and Pierce).

Aigis can buff the whole party, heal one person, and can hit with Pierce, Strike, and Slash.

Koromaru can evade/hit buff the whole party, nulls two elements, and can hit with Slash, Fire, and Darkness.

Shinjiro is the most useless, but he's only temporary.

Metis can go into Orgia Mode, with no spell and HP costs during it, can hit all enemies with Charm, and uses five attributes (Wind, Ice, Strike, Pierce, and Slash). Gameplay wise, I'd say Metis or Akihiko take the top spot, while Mitsuru and Shinjiro are near the bottom.

---
Gee, let me think about it. Yeah, I think we have time to find his lost jewelry. Hell, we could find him some matching earrings.
~Ryudo, Grandia II
#10Renegade_ZeroPosted 11/20/2009 8:55:39 AM
Best is Akihiko. He has all three debuffs, can be a healer, has the full range of Elec skills with Amp, and can deliver Strike attacks (which is boosted by Fist Master to boot). His stats are ideal, perfectly aligned so that he can make use the best of his abilities.

Worst.. I think Koro just because he lacks the MP for his skills and doesn't have physicals to make use of his high HP.

---
"Beyond the beaten path lies the absolute end. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."