aeon arcana ? never heard of it

#1marc55Posted 1/3/2010 4:49:55 PM
the teacher named all the arcanas in the game but he didnt say a word about aeon.....
---
"If you desire to know the truth, you also need the courage to accept it." Crim
#2Strain42Posted 1/3/2010 5:40:14 PM
The Aeon social link only exists in one type of Tarot deck, the Thoth deck, where it replaces the Judgement as one of the major Arcana.

So while Aeon is not an arcana in the standards of most tarot decks, it is an actual arcana they used for her link
---
Don't forget to check out my SMT related webcomics at http://user.drunkduck.com/Strain42
#3Raka_PutraPosted 1/3/2010 5:40:41 PM
Aeon is an alternative name for...Judgment, IIRC.
---
Proud ValHellen x Maha_Bufudyne shipper.
#4marc55(Topic Creator)Posted 1/3/2010 6:02:50 PM
they shouldve included it on that teacher speech about arcanas it was the only time i read everything a teacher said

"If you desire to know the truth, you also need the courage to accept it." Crim
#5dsanwickPosted 1/3/2010 6:14:39 PM
>_> they had to fit Aigis in there somehow. Because everything is about Aigis. Everything.
---
"No offense" = "I'm going out of my way to offend you, but I'm gonna say this anyway so you can't blame me for it."
#6SupremeZeroPosted 1/9/2010 5:12:30 PM
They could have replaced chariot with her or something, like they do with the boys in P3P.
---
There's always hope for better things in life. But you can't let anything, friend, lover, God himself, be your hope. You have to be your own hope.
#7DarkBahamutPosted 1/9/2010 5:29:29 PM
Should have just take out the Moon arcana, not like anyone would actually miss him
---
Long time ago, I met someone. It probably lasted no longer than a second. However, I could remember that sight clearly, even if I may fall to hell. - Archer
#8SuperSocratesPosted 1/9/2010 6:21:15 PM
Hey, I take offense at that statement! I thought the Moon Arcana was actually rather interesting.

Nah, I was just kidding.
---
Two great European narcotics, alcohol and Christianity. ~Friedrich Nietzsche~
#9jacobslobsmithPosted 1/9/2010 6:49:17 PM

Should have just take out the Moon arcana, not like anyone would actually miss him

hey I saw him in a p3p doujin and he was a pretty cool guy.